Chapter 23

Took longer than I thought, but you all finally got the 20 votes :) Enjoy...xx

Chapter 23

"Ugh, not again!" I groaned picking up my phone of the nightstand. Management was calling again.

"Hello?" My morning voice was horrifying.

"Meet us at the Starbucks on Widmore Road in ten minutes."

Before I could answer, the line went blank. I groaned once more and got out of bed. I threw on a pair of jeans and a navy blue crop top on and headed into the bathroom. I washed my face, put on make up, and secured my hair in a high pony before leaving the flat.

I drove into the park of the Market Square and headed into the coffee shop. I saw one of the guys from management, Al I think it was, starting to stand when he saw me.

"We need to talk-" I interrupted him by holding my hand up in front of him.

"Before we start, you're letting me get a coffee. It's the least you can do for making me wake up this early." I spat. He nodded and sat back down into the chair he was just in.

I ordered my coffee and we walked out of the shop. He handed me a small yellow piece of paper, a note. I looked down at the note saying to meet him at Syco records. When I looked back up he was gone. I threw my head back in annoyance and got back into my car. I drove to the record label's main office and made my way up to the all too familiar floor. I always felt in trouble when I had to talk to management.

I opened the door to find Al sitting across the table from Harry. Oh great, what now? He motioned to the seat next to Curly. I walked over, dropping my purse onto the table with a bang and sipped my coffee once I sat down.

"Is there a reason you made me go to Starbucks before this?" I fumed setting down my coffee cup and adjusting the sleeve on the cup so it wasn't slipping.

"Yes, there is." He stood up, adjusted his tie, and continued. "First of all, I wanted some coffee and it looks like you needed one too. Second, if Harry and you both go to the same place at the same time, people will be suspicious, especially because this is management. So we made you go around town first while Harry came straight here." He explained.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that I could be sleeping right now, why do they always have to make us come in the morning?

Al cleared his voice, letting us know he was about to speak... again. "So the board has been talking and we think that you should move in with Harry." He motioned his hand toward me, so I wouldn't interrupt him, and he proceeded once I closed my mouth shut. "If people see that you two are getting more serious by moving in together, this will in turn help Harry's reputation."

"Honestly, where is my say in this? You always make decisions for me, why can I never say anything!" Harry finally spoke up. "No offense, Olivia, but this is taking it too far. I don't want anyone to move in with me. That's why Louis has his own place now."

"I'm not doing this! I have my own flat that I share with Darien, I can't just forget about her, and I definitely don't want to move in with Harry." I yelled back at Al just as loud a Harry did.

I was furious. This was never meant to go this far. We were I only supposed to date for a few months, not over a year!

*** *** ***

After a lot of arguing with Al, we finally got to a conclusion. I would move in with Harry and if his rep gets better, we would slowly break off our 'relationship.' Hopefully this lasts less than a month, but that's what they said last time.

"Good, now get out. Harry, you have to rehearse on floor 8. Olivia, I don't know what you're doing, but both of you just leave." Al said with flicking movements of his hand.