Chapter 28

Chapter 28

His voice was barely a whisper but I was still able to hear him.

"I don't know what you mean, Niall." I turned back around watching the kernels pushing up the bag as the time continued to decrease. I felt his arm on my shoulder, he slowly turned my body towards him.

There was such pain in his eyes, I couldn't understand what was wrong with him. I always knew he loved Emily, maybe that's why he was hurt. But it felt like something more, something much deeper.

"Olivia, what did she do to you?" He was a lot more stern, teeth gritted, and anger boiling in his voice.

I sighed and sat on one of the bar stools, resting my hands on my lap. "Everyday, since you two were dating, she sent me text messages." I looked up at him, he had crossed his arms over his chest and stood opposite of me.

"What kind of text messages?" I knew he would ask that. I guess my plan to be vague didn't work so well.

I sighed. "Absolutely terrible ones." I felt the tears threatening to spill out. "Some days I would wake up crying from her messages. It was horrible Niall, I never knew how much hate someone could have for just one person. Why was I the victim?" After the first tear rolled down my cheek, the rest spurted out. I couldn't control myself, she had scarred me.

"And all this time you didn't tell me?" He was angry now, but I didn't feel like his anger was towards me.

"I tried, Niall. That day that you yelled at me, I was trying to warn you but you wouldn't listen. I just never felt the need to bring it up again." I was full on sobbing now.

I looked up at him through my blurry eyes and saw a tear roll down his cheek. He moved towards me and wrapped his arms around my shaking body. He held me tight keeping me safe and protected and let his tears spill out just like mine. We held on to each other for what felt like forever, it just felt right to be in his arms again.

He pulled away and gently cupped my face with his hands, his eyes piercing mine. "I am so sorry. For everything, Olivia. For the way she treated you, for me yelling at you, and most of all, for not standing up for you. You went through two years of hell because I was blind and stupid, I'm so sorry, love. I'm here for you now, Olivia. I promise." His eyes were pleading for me to say something back, tears still making their way out.

"I forgive you." Was all I said before I was squeezed into a bone crushing hug.

"I don't ever want to loose you again. It was horrible, I've missed you so much. I lost my best friend in the whole world." I smiled at this, he missed me just like I missed him.

We lost two years of each others' lives that we can't get back now, but we can still make up for it.

After a while we pulled away and finished making the popcorn. I made sure we both cleaned ourselves up so that nobody would have noticed we were crying, and went back with the others to watch the film. We took our original seats and Liam started the film. Harry, again, placed his arm over my shoulder scooting me closer to his warm body.

"Why do you look like you were crying?" His loving voice whispered into my ear making my eyes pop open. How did he know?

Harry has always been one to see things that others couldn't. He was the reader and I was the open book. He could tell what I was feeling even if I didn't know quite yet myself. He was gifted.

I looked up at him, his green eyes sparkling with genuine concern written on his face. I gave him a sweet smile, "I'll tell you later." I looked back at the screen to watch Simba playing in the grass. Man, I miss this film.

"But I want to know now." He whispered again, this time his voice was huskier.

"No." I gritted my teeth trying to control myself. I didn't want the other boys to hear what we were saying.

Harry rolled his eyes and cleared his voice. Before I could focus on the film again, he stood and picked me up bridal style.

"Excuse us lads, we'll be back." He said as he began to walk up the stairs carrying me with no problem.

"Can't you wait till after the movie to do that stuff, mate?" Zayn spoke up, his face full of amusement. All the boys were smiling all cheeky and started to wolf whistle, even Niall. I guess he's finding his old self already.

"We won't be long." Harry assured them as we finally reached the top of the stairs. He opened our bedroom door and threw me on the bed, shutting the door behind him. "Talk." He ordered.

I sighed knowing I can never keep anything to just myself. Harry acting like this just shows he cares, I guess. I should probably just tell him, like all the other times I have. "Niall apologized."

"About?" He crossed his arms over his chest, wanting me to explain further.

"About everything. Emily, our fight, just everything." He came and sat next to me on the bed wrapping me up like a blanket in his arms. My face buried deep into his chest and my hands locked around his waist.

"Good, I'm glad Niall finally realized what you've been going through, love." I nodded and he chuckled.

"What?" I said lifting my head up to look at him.

"You nodded your head against my chest and it tickled." He smiled still laughing a bit. He had the most adorable smile at the moment.

"You're such a cutie, Styles." I rolled my eyes and laughed a long with him.

"Not as cute as you." He pecked my cheek and I blushed a bit.

"Come on, we're missing Simba on Pride Rock." I said, about ready to get up.

"Wait, mess up your hair a bit so it looked like we had some fun!" He gave me a cheeky smile.

"You're incredible." I smirked rolling my eyes. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back downstairs leaving my hair the way it was.

A/N: How is everyone? I'm great!! Sring Break is next week and I'm soooooo excited! So thank you for these votes and comments! I dont get it, some times it will be hard for you guys to get 30 but then its easy to get higher than 25 when I ask for 25 haha! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR share food with Niall or touch Harry's hair?

2. Can you guys think of a ship name for Harry and Olivia/ Niall and Olivia please!!!

25 VOTES and 25 COMMENTS!! -------> Please make reasonable comments ahaha! I like to know what you guys think of the chapter :)

Happy Easter!! Hope you all have a great Spring Break!! Bye lovelies xx