Chapter 31

Im so sorry that this is a short one, I'll be out town till next week so I wanted to update something. Love you!!

Chapter 31

I knocked on Niall's door to his flat and stood there only for a little before his face appeared at the door. A big bright smile that could cheer up anyone was what I was greeted by.

He immediately took me in his arms, wrapping me up tightly. I clung on around his neck and nuzzled my head into his chest smelling his cologne that was always my favorite.

We stayed there on his door step, just embracing each other. Nothing could have made me happier then having Niall back in my life.

He let go of me and looked at me with those aqua blue eyes. "I've missed you." He said, not breaking eye contact.

"It's only been ten minutes since I talked to you." I poked his tummy and he chuckled placing his hand over the spot I just touched.

"You know what I mean." He stuck his tongue out at me and rested his arm on my shoulder whilst leading me inside.

"I know, and I've missed you as well." I patted his hand that was hanging over my right shoulder.

"So, I ordered some Nandos and that should be here soon. There's all our favorite movies on the couch, so go
pick one while I get some drinks." Niall let go of me and I nodded and went to the couch for the movies.

I looked at the multiple discs of movies Niall and I watched as kids. All of our top favorites were here. I heard the doorbell and figured it was Nandos. I continued to look through the pile until I found one! Our all-time favorite, Mean Girls.

"Food is here!" Niall announced in a sing song manner making me giggle. I sat up and showed him the movie I picked. "Excellent choice."

We sat down with our Nandos and I pressed play on the device. This felt just like the old times, staying at each other's houses when we lived in Mullingar and watching movies all day. I was content with the happy feeling in my stomach, sitting right next to my childhood friend. What I didn't expect was in large hand to reach over and gently hold mine.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, again im sorry its so short.

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR get pulled back stage at one of their concerts to meet them OR get invited to a party that they are putting on?

2. Please go check out my new book that I published, Hard To Love, and vote/comment for it please! It is going to be epic!!

I love you all, thank you for all the support with this book! I read all of your comments and am so humbled! I write not only for myself but to please you, so all of your comments just make it worthwhile so thank you!

Bye lovelies xx