Chapter 20

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMETNS!

Chapter 20

"Please, don't make me go! I have enough clothes, I don't need any more. Come on, please don't make me go!" I whined, my limbs stopping me from fully going through the bedroom door.

"I don't understand, you love shopping!" Harry said as he tried to push me again.

These past two years I haven't told anybody about Emily and what she does to me. Every morning, and sometimes at night, she'll send me a rude text. Even though their small messages, they hurt deeply. This morning she sent me a lovely one.

"Oh hey there Olivia! Have you looked at yourself lately, you look like a fat pig."

I read it once and shut my phone off, not wanting to deal with it today. Now Harry was trying to make me go shopping with her.

"Please, I beg of you Harry." I pleaded, making my bottom lip stick out like he does to me when he wants something.

"No, you need to get some girl time." He reasoned. I shook my head, I wasn't going anywhere.

His face all of a sudden turned into a smile. I cocked up my eyebrows looking suspicious. He wiggled his eyebrows and his smile grew bigger. He lifted his hands up and wiggled his fingers in front of my face. My face quickly dropped, and I shook my head multiple times.

"Harry no!" He grasped my waist and tickled me furiously not letting me breathe.

I let go of the door frame and fell to the floor clutching my stomach. He dropped on top of me with his knees on each side of my waist and continued to tickle me. I couldn't handle it, I looked like a freak twitching and laughing on the floor.

"H- harry, stoppp!" He started laughing at my reaction and let go of me.

I finally got my breath, "Get off." I smiled at him and he helped me up.

"You have to go, do it for me." He made the same puppy dog face I made earlier.

"What do I owe you?"

"Nothing, but I'm your best friend so you should go." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whatever." I gave in grunting as I grabbed my purse and walked into the living room where everyone was waiting.

Maybe it won't be too bad, shopping with Emily. All I have to do is just keep my distance. I found everyone sitting around, relaxing. The boys were still in their pajamas and the girls were dressed up ready to go out. I plopped myself onto the couch next to Perrie who was in the middle of a thumb war with Zayn.

"Hey love." Perrie said, noticing I had sat down.

"Hi, who's winning?" I asked watching their thumbs battle.

"I won the first round and she won the second, it's best out of three." Zayn told me not looking up. I nodded my head and sat back.

"Well, let's go. I thought you all were waiting for me. I'm ready." I huffed.

Harry had walked into the room now and ordered me to get up. I got up, confused, and once he sat down, he patted his lap. I sat down smiling and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're waiting on Emily." Eleanor sighed twirling a strand of hair around her finger looking extremely bored.

I nodded, 'aren't we always' is what I wanted to blurt out.

"She'll be here." Niall spoke up.

I never noticed this before but he had bags under his eyes. Maybe he was tired from all this promo, but they were very prominent. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it. As I continued to look at him he lacked that amazing laugh that was always contagious to us. Instead, he had a broken smile, a pale bland face, no rosy cheeks, and dark circles under his eyes. He wasn't the normal irish mofo we were used to.