Chapter 48

Herro.

°·° 3rd Person °·°

After the group had their little truth or dare game, the rest of the night was madness. Everyone but Dustin, Slink and Molly were completely wasted. Luckily nothing was trashed, but everyone was just straight up retarded.

| Dustin's POV |

"You all need help." I muttered as I watched everyone. Skylox was making out in the corner, Merome was flirting, Shelby and Tyler were just laughing at each other, Ghost was being tickled by Bodil961, and then Slink, Molly and I were watching it all. "What do we do?" Slink asked me and my sister. We both shrugged our shoulders. "I guess we just make sure they don't break anything." Molly said plainly, looking at Ghost being tickle tackled. (That is a new phrase. K? K.)

"Well, you can have fun doing that, I'm heading upstairs." I called over my shoulder as I power walked up the stairs. "I'm coming with!" Slink yelled as he chased after me.

´͵ Molly's POV ͵´

Great. Just great. Those two just left me to do something only God knows while I'm left to watch these fuck tards. Sigh. I just watched Ghost being tickled by the Bulgarians, his blonde hair flipping everywhere while he giggled nonstop. I knew I had a crush on Ghost for some time, but I was too scared to try anything. But there was another problem. I liked Seto just as much.

Well, I thought, I just started liking Seto, and I've crushed on Ghost since I met him, so I guess he's the one to go for. Taking a deep inhale, I forced my legs to go to Ghost. "Hahhahha! S-Stop!~" "Can I talk to you for a minute Ghost?" I cut off his laughs. "I- if that means no m-more of th-this!" He responded. I pushed the Bulgarian couple off of his body and pulled him off the couch. Grabbing his hand, I dragged him up the stairs. Stopping at the top, he asked, "What is it?" whilst he swayed back and forth like seaweed.

"Even though your drunk, I just wanted to ask if this would mean anything to you." I then pulled him into a kiss, waves of happiness going through my body.

~^<>^~ Dustin's POV ~^<>^~

Slink and I were entangled in the bed, just cuddling. (OMG I ship Dink so hard!!! CX) "Do you think Molly times Ghost would be adorable too?" Slink asked, looking into my red eyes. "Even being her brother that'd be to die for." I agreed, looking back into his icy-blue eyes. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your crimson eyes are?" Slink asked, moving my white hair away from my face. "No, I used to hide them. But thanks." I replied, a light blush painting my cheeks. "Well, has anyone told you how adorable you are when you blush?" "Shut up, Slink!" I gave him a light shove. "But it's true, bae!" He argued, catching himself before falling off the bed. I gave him a cheeky grin. "Your such a bitch." I teased.

"Oh no you didn't!" "Oh yes I did!" I said, still keeping my smile. "I should punch you in the jaw." "Well you won't because I'm too fab." I claimed, flipping my hair stylishly. "You're a dork." He commented. "Awe, thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!" "Anytime." Next thing I knew, Slink and I were kissing.

This isn't the end of the chapter, but I just want to ask if there are any creeps out there that would like some 'hot action' if you catch my drift. Comment YES or nah. And it doesn't have to be Dink (even though I ship it so hard). Oh, by the way, if I do write it, it will be taking my smut writing v-card. So if I write it don't be mad if it sucks.

*_* Adam's POV *_*

"Ty~ I looooo~ ove you." I half moaned in our kiss. "I love you *lip smack* too~" Ty replied in the kiss. "Get a room!" I heard Molly yell over the madness of sound. "Both Skylox and Merome? And Bodil961?" Mitch asked, obviously disappointed. "Yes!" Ghost yelled. "This room will be for Molly plus Ghost. Now all couples, including Seto, be gone!" I sighed as we all left.

Yes this is filler. Fight me at Pax bruh. Love ya.

-Tatz