Chapter 35

|~| Adam's POV |~|

You know, you'd think that when you first walk back inside your house, hold on, lemme rephrase, THIS house, it'd be loud. But I guess not. "Babe, where is everyone?" Ty asked me. "Dunno, in their rooms or talking about something..?" I slowly trailed off, lightly tapping my chin. "Merome, look down here, and we'll go into the bedrooms." They both nodded, gently walking across the living room carpet, whilst Ty and I are walking upstairs.

·_· Ty's POV ·_·

"Wouldn't it be best if we split up to check rooms?" I wondered aloud. "Yeah. I'll go to Seto, Merome and Molly's rooms, you go to Bodil, Baki, Dustin and our rooms." Adam decided. "K babe, good luck." I muttered, heading to the right, Adam going left. First, Bodil's room. I went into the room with Bodil's name on it. Nothing. I did the same to all the other rooms, Dustin still unchecked. I walked in, seeing more black inside than usual. Scene phase is slowly getting more intense, I thought.

As I was about to walk out, I realized that I should search his room for any blades that can be thrown away so he doesn't cut anymore. I've been there kid, but not so young... I thought, the memories threatening to flow through. "Not now." I muttered, looking through his drawers. Drawers, tables, bathroom cabinets, everything was looked at except one thing. His bag. As I skimmed through the knapsack, I found a lot of evidence supporting the whole scene-phase thing. I hope it doesn't turn out too bad for him.

Aha! I mentally yelled, finding three pocket knives. I'll keep one. You never know what'll happen. (This actually is a majorly important thing) I threw the other bloodied up metal objects into a little magical trashcan that I like to have.

·~· Jerome's POV ·~·

After checking everywhere, we finally found the little turds in one of our empty rooms. But, the thing that I noticed more than anything was a broken window, the others being a terrified Ghost and a nervous Dustin. "What are you people doing down here?" Mitch asked. "And who are these two girls?" "Those two girls are Faith and Sierra, and we're down here because Ghost was almost kidnapped." Dustin explained. That's why the window is broken. "Well, c'mon, let's go find Skylox and show them that we found you." I commanded, walking out into the hall.

^*^ Adam's POV ^*^

So, ya know we kinda forgot about Molly, who by the way is in her room unconscious on the floor. Of course.

I quickly pulled out my phone, using the emergency call to contact the police. (Blah blah blah every fanfic has these scenes so you know how the whole call goes) After hearing blazing sirens, I rushed downstairs with the girl in my arms bridal style, bumping into everyone else that lives here. "What happened to her?" Baki asked as soon as he saw me. "I'll explain later." I said, running downstairs and opening the front door. After about a three second wait time, two ambulances were out front. After explaining the whole situation, I handed over Molly who got strapped into a stretcher and pulled into one of the two vehicles, both of them driving off afterwards.

Then, my chest was pierced, and everything around me turned black.

Sorry for not updating and for short chapter. I don't have a lot of time right now. Love ya.

-Tatz