Chapter 26

Hey, for some reason the last chapters' italics were messed up, sorry about that.

·´· Seto's POV ·´·

As I walked up the stair case to the bedroom floor, I heard crying. "I'm sorry!" I think Mitch said. Dustin's room or Merome's? Hmm... knowing Mitch he must be attempting to apologize to Dustin. I speed walked over to Dustin's room. "I'm sorry!" I heard again. Knew it. I tried to open the door. Locked. Instead of alerting them that I was there like all stupid people in those movies, I simply kicked the door down. What did I just get myself into?

~~¡ Mitch's POV ¡~~

I turned my head over to where I heard the large bang, and saw Seto atop Dustin's now broken down door. "Why are yo-" Seto stopped mid-sentence as he realized Dustin's bathroom door was locked. "Nevermind. Stand back, and stop crying. It'll be ok." He assured me, gesturing for me to move. I obeyed. Seto swiftly kicked the door down. The sight was horrible.

%% Dustin's POV %%

Finnaly, maybe I can die now. No more nightmares. No more arguments. And last but not least, no more of Mitch yelling at me.

<~> Jerome's POV <~>

As I walked toward Dustin's room, I noticed his door was knocked down. Shit. As soon as I got there, Seto and Mitch sprinted out, a bloody body in thier hands.

I turned into the other me, and sprinted with them. "Can't you heal him yourself, Seto?" I asked. "N-No. Not anything this bad until doctors stitch him up." "Dammit." I cursed.

~~Time Skip~~

°=° Dustin's POV °=°

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WANT TO HELP ME?! All I am is a worthless piece of garbage. Don't they see that? If they don't, then what do they see me as?

··Time Skip··

I can hear a little better now. "How long until he awakens?" Someone asked. "About 12 hours." TWELVE HOURS?! WHY CAN'T I BE IN A FUCKING COMA!?

··Another freakin time skip··

I can see now. I don't want to see. I want to die. "You're finally awake Dustin!" Shelby and Tyler said at the same time, hugging me. I didn't say or do anything. "Well, aren't you happy you're awake?" Tyler asked, confused. "Why do any of you care?" I questioned. "Well, you're a kid that's gone through a lot." "So? Honestly, I kinda-" "Don't you dare say that." Seto cut off, walking in. "Say what?" "That you want to die." Shelby and Tyler gasped, covering their mouths. "Is he awake ye- DUSTIN!" Ty screamed, running to me. He embraced me in a hug. "Hold on a second." Shelby said, walking out of the room. I heard her talking to a nurse outside the door. After about a minute, I was injected with a needle, and everything went dark.

---Tyler's POV---

It had been an hour since the nurses took him out. "How much longer?" As soon as I asked that, Dustin was wheeled into the room. "Dustin has been diagnosed with anxiety and depression." The nurse told us.

Love ya!

-Tatz