Chapter 15

Ello my tatertots! Thank you again for 400 reads! Lets get started on today's chapter!

  $€£ Bodil's POV £€$

I wish I could hang out with them longer. I'm just trapped in this... hell hole. As if they read my mind, Ghost was calling.

"Hey Bodil, can we hang for a little bit? The guys will join in soon." "Sure, where you wanna go?" There was a 5 second silence. "Mall?" "Sure." (I know it sounds uneventful just go with it.)

  ´·´ Ty's POV ´·´

  They were meeting us at the mall. "Baki!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "YESSS!" He yelled back. "WE'RE GONNA MEET AT THE MALL IN THE FOOD COURT!!!" "OKAY!! LEMME GET READY!!"

Before I could do anything, I was tackled by Adam. "Adam??!! What the heck?!" He giggled and got up, bringing me with him. Before I could say anything else, we started kissing. About ten seconds into the kiss, I heard a cough. "You have company ya know, and YOU SHOULD BE POLITE." He teased, ruining the moment. I rolled my eyes and stopped kissing, and saw a very embarrassed Adam. "Now come on love birds, it's time to go."

°°¿°° Time Skip WOOOAAAHHH °°¿°°

We saw no one in the food court. At least our people. "Where are those two?" Adam thought out loud. "I dunno, I'll call them." Baki responded, pulling out his Galaxy S5. "Ooohh, nice TANK you got right there." I commented. He rolled his eyes and dialed Ghost's number.

¿¡¡¿ Baki's POV ¿¡¡¿

Ring Ring Ring. Ring Ring Ring. BOOP.

"Hey wassup?" "He Ghost, I-" "HAHA, GOTCHA! Leave a message after the-" beep. I groaned and said, "Ghost, please pick up and come to the mall."

°°Another POV change to Bodil, WOAH°°

"Come on Ghost, I know your upset about that, but the guys are probably at the mall, no clue where we are. Lets go." He just wailed harder, but held my hand and walked to my car with me. "I'm- so- SORRY!" He wailed. "Shhhh. Calm down so the guys won't know your upset." He nodded in response and sniffled.

Sorry it's filler, but I gotta go. Love ya.

-BP