Chapter 44

·'· ?¿?'s POV ·'·

"Sir, we finally got him along with others!" One said. "Great job. How long until they arrive?" I asked. "In a few hours sir." I started to grin a devilish grin, satisfied with what they accomplished. "Have them come in here straight away."

{°} Seto's POV {°}

"Where the hell are they?!" Bodil screeched. "I don't know!!!" I screamed back. "Can't you use your magical shit to find them?!" Baki yelled. "No I can't because nothing is picking up!"

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

After a considerably loud drive home, I heard a scream come from the kitchen. "Guys guys guys!" Molly exclaimed. "Come here! It's a note!" We all quickly barged in, surrounding the red sticky note.

The note said,

You have 32 hours to find your little friends, or they die. Have a nice day.

The handwriting was disgustingly neat. "Shit! We need to find them now!"

|͵'| Meanwhile |'͵|

~_~ Kyle's POV ~_~

"Let us go!" Shelby sobbed, kicking the metal wall in the van. "Can you just shut up?" One henchman said. "No! I fucking can't you twat!" Shelby screamed again, kicking the floor. Dustin was simply curled up in a corner, Slink sitting beside him, Shelby was demanding that we be let go, and Tyler was trying to get her to calm her tits, whilst I just observed, obviously scared of what they may or may not do.

We would kung fu the shit out of them, but there was a thick piece of metal in between the henchmen and ourselves. "Where are you taking us!?" I asked. "That's for us to know, and for you to never find out." Another man said. I sat there thinking. What can we do?...

They took our phones...

We can't beat their asses...

None of us are mutants or anything else...

We have nothing sharp...

We have nothing and can do nothing.

I then just became scared out of my life. Thoughts splattering all over my brain, tears started to pour down my face. But I didn't dare to make a sound.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to being slammed into cold concrete in what seemed to be a cellar of some sort. Looking around, I noticed that me and Dustin were the only ones awake, the rest still asleep. "K-Kyle..." Dustin whispered, voice cracking from being terrified. "Yeah?" "G-get ready." "F-for what?" He looked down. "For whatever they decide to do to us." I looked at our surroundings this time, realizing that there was a hairy man in front of us, a disgusting smile on his face.

"What's with the ugly smile?" I asked. He just stood there, still smiling like a creep. I tried to concentrate, but the transfer wasn't working. Damn it, work... Dustin looked like he was trying as well, but neither one of us were succeeding. Suddenly, darkness swallowed me.

~°~ Dustin's POV ~°~

Kyle fell limp, falling straight to the ground. The man with the smile turned to me. "What's wrong? Frightened?" He asked. He had a fugly voice, that's for sure. I catiously nodded, still shuddering. "That's understandable." He said plainly. "Lets do something to break the silence and pass the time, okay?" I attempted to back up, only to bump into a cold stone wall. He pulled out a large knife.

I promise a long chapter next time. Love ya.

-Tatz