Chapter 43 (Again, Sorry)

·+* Dustin's POV *+·

As I walked into Hot Topic, going straight for the bracelets, I saw some dude in a trench coat with one hand in his pocket. Thinking about what happens in the movies, I hastily turned around, only for the coldness of metal to touch my arm. "Uh, uh uh..." The man denied. Making a small whimper, I stopped in my tracks. "You're coming with me, boy." The man decided in a quiet voice. Making another whimper, a tear slipped off of my chin.

Then I mentally face-palmed myself because I remembered the transfer. Seto's demands rang through my head. Just focus on thinking. Try hard enough you'll know just what to do. I did as he commanded back at home as I went where the man forced me to go, which was toward the back of an aisle for whatever reason. Then, a chill surged down my spine, and I couldn't control myself. I quickly did a back flip, turning to the man during. I then kicked him in the face in mid air. He fired, only to miss me and make an alarm go off throughout the building.

[|] Shelby's POV [|]

An alarm started to go off, with a robot voice saying, "Evacuate immediately. There is a man with a gun in the building." Everyone in the mall started to head out of the mall, along with Kyle. I quickly grabbed his arm and said, "It might be one of US!" He nodded, and Tyler, Kyle and I dashed over to where the Hot Topic was, knowing that's the first place he would go to according to his fashion.

As we rummaged through the tremendous amount of people, we ran into Slink, who was heading the same direction as we were. "Remember what Seto said." I reminded all of them. After that was said, We made it through the crowd of freaked people, and saw something amazing through a Hot Topic window. Wow, I never thought that sentence would make it's way out of my mouth.

Dustin was doing... high kicks? Why? He then changed to more punching stuff. Slink was the first to bust through there, going straight toward the dude. That was the last thing I saw before my vision turned to darkness.

I know, another short one, I promise in the next chapter and/or chapter after that I will make a long chapter. Love ya.

-Tatz