Chapter 12

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I hate my teachers with a very strong passion. Anyways, here's another chapter!

-_-Ty's POV-_-

I was walking down the aisle at Winn Dixie. Adam wanted some mashed potatoes and some other stuff, so I went to the store. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to be met with a slap across the face. She looks so familiar... Is that... Lena?  "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU EMO FAG!" Said the little slut I called a friend before she started harassing me in High School. I looked around quickly to make sure no one was around in case I need to use my telepathic powers. (lol it feels so wierd writing about magical stuff all of a sudden) Then that cunt came from behind Lena. Brandon. "Oh, look, its that scrawny, pale, emo disgrace to humanity!" Brandon teased. I started to get tensed up. "Aww, is the lonely boy getting angry?" Brandon teased again. "You don't know what your up against now. Do anything stupid, you WILL regret it." I shot back. They started laughing. Lena whispered something to him, he giggled, and punched me in the face. I fell, but quickly got up. "You'll regret that." I said as my eyes turned purple. They teased me, but then got a little startled. "Why would we-  wait. W-why are your eyes turning purple?" Lena questioned. I gave them an evil looking smirk. "You'll see." I picked Brandon up with my powers, and threw him in the fruit. I then did the same to Lena. They began to freak out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" screamed Brandon, getting picked up and being spun around to get dizzy by me. I stopped toying with them after a little bit. "Now who should be scared?" I asked. They looked at each other and ran. They deserve to be scared though. Din javla hora. (That's Swedish for you fucking whore. XD)

-_-Adam's POV-_-

I want Ty to come home soon. Maybe I can teach myself how to fly and Ty can pick himself up with his powers! I decided to decipher Ty's location. He's around the corner. As Ty pulled into the driveway, I ran torwards him. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I'll explain later. Now help me bring in groceries." "OKAY MAA!" "Love you Adam." "I wuv you too."

Well that's about all the time I have. :( but hey, remember, I hate all my teachers, so it's ok. XD