Chapter 42 (barely a chapter sorry)

~°~ Ghost's POV ~°~

After we explained what we were talking about, along with some other things that happened such as when Dustin nearly got taken away, Slink stood still, mouth agape. "Holy shit..." He cursed, still in awe. "And that's why I'm transferring this info to everyone. We don't want any casualties." Seto said. "Oh, and we're moving to U.K. We need to stay away from the U.S. so they don't find us so easily." Seto added, saying it as if it wasn't a big deal. "Hey, hey hey!" A thick Bulgarian accent rang into our ears, followed by his popular laugh. "Molly, you know what to say." I hinted at Molly.

"Bodil, you're a damn idiot." Molly stated simply. Bodil Sat there for a second. A smile then crept into his face, and he laughed again. "And once again, I'm with Molly." I then moved to Molly's side. Slink and Dustin raised their hands, and stood right with her. "Aaawe." Bodil said as he went by Molly's side as well, making all of us collapse on the floor.

··· Jerome's POV ···

"Hhhhhhmmmmmmm~" I groaned as I covered my ears with a pillow, hearing thumps from down the hall. (I know that it's bound that one of you thought dirty. Sick bastard you are...) "Babe, we need to get up anyway." Mitch sighed as I felt weight being taken from the bed. "Come on Jerome, please?" I groaned once again, and stood up from the bed.

After changing into different clothes, Mitch stepped out with me in his arms since I'm too lazy to walk. "Good thing you're light..." Mitch mumbled to me. "I'm almost 170 pounds, Mitch. Your just a strong Canadian." I responded, my voice muffled by said Canadian's shirt. "I can see that Jerome didn't want to get up." The familiar voice of Molly chuckled. I smiled into Mitch's shirt. "Mmmmmhhhmm." I agreed, my voice muffled still. "So I was thinking that we can do the transfer this morning and then go to the mall." I heard a sorcerer decide. I jumped out of Mitch's arms and nodded.

"Then it's settled."

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

"It's so tingly..." Dustin said, his voice filled with wierded-outness. (That's not even a word ^<>^) "That's what she said..." Mitch mumbled. "Okay, all of you need to not talk. Let thoughts and silence take over." Seto demanded, a black and purple aura flowing around him. We all nodded. Then, for me, darkness.

I started seeing words.

You will be blacked out for about 1 hour, but it will feel much shorter than that. Just relax and try not to use any of your body besides thinking.

Okay...

´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵´͵

After that wierd stuff happened, we finally made it to the mall. We decided to bring Tyler, Kyle, and Shelby with us, who actually decided to become part of the group and also got the transfer, and all three of them are moving to the U.K. with us. (I practically love Tyler, Shelby and Kyle, so, *slips on shades* deal with it.) "I'm gonna buy regualar clothes. Yay!" Seto exclaimed as we all split our separate ways. The groups were just as it was expected.

The groups were separated like this: Merome and Skylox was one group; Tyler, Shelby, and Kyle was another; Baki, Bodil and Ghost; Seto and Molly; and Slink and Dustin.

<<<< Dustin's POV >>>>

As we walked down the store, me and Slink were arguing over which stores to go to. I wanted to go to Hot Topic and Spencer's, and he wanted to go to 'regular' clothing shops. "How about we split the money, go our desperate ways, then meet up at the yogurt place?" I compromised. He quickly nodded, taking half of the money, making the both of us have $200 dollars each.

I know, nearly pointless chapter, but I figured out that saving doesn't work for more than 10 seconds for me. -_- Love ya,

-Tatz