Chapter 34

One of my friends, Anna I believe, is now reading the story. Herro Anna and everyone.

~´~ Dustin's POV ~´~

Crash. I swear if my friends already broke something... I walked toward where the crash was. I saw a broken window. "Hey, Sierra, Faith! Cmmere!" I yelled. I heard stops coming. "Do you know how this was broken?" I asked. They both shook thier head no. "EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING COME HERE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Bodil, Baki, and Seto arrived. "Where's Merome, Skylox, and Ghost?" I asked. "Skylox and Merome left earlier, but Ghost was here." I looked out the window, and someone was being forced into a van. Shit.

||| Seto's POV |||

I quickly saw what Dustin was seeing and teleported to the van. "Get off of him!" I demanded, and felt my eye color changing. But this time it burned a little. I buried that into the back of my mind, quickly and quietly chanting, and all the kidnappers froze in place. Awesome. I picked up Ghost, and got ourselves back inside. "Bodil, go blow up those twats." Dustin murmured. He nodded and disappeared. I heard a BOOM, a Bulgarian laugh, and a door open and close, revealing Bodil once more.

"Ima get Ty so we can finish our training."

--  Mitch's POV --

Once we heard a phone call, I felt a vibration in my pants. I quickly pulled out my phone. Dustin it read.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mitch, we need the four of you home. I'll explain later. Bye."

Beep.

"Guys, we need to head home, Dustin has an explanation."

£€$ Bodil's POV £€$

I heard a door open and creak as it closed. They must be back. "Ty, get everyone here!" I heard Ghost scream. In an instant, Merome, Skylox and I were in my room, all on my bed. "Why my room?" I giggled. "I dunno." Ty shrugged. "Anyways, while you people were having food like the little sneaky poops you are, Ghost was nearly kidnapped. So, me and Ty need to finish training." "Um. What's going on?" A girl's voice asked. DANG it, Sierra and Faith are here, I forgot. "Um..." Dustin whispered, hand on the back of his neck.

How will they take the explanation?! Find out in the next chapter! Love ya,

-Tatz