Chapter 11 (Growing fast!)

Holy crap you guys! I have over 100 reads! Thank you all so much for sticking with me! I'm sorry that the first few chapters were so cruddy, but thankfully, it's getting interesting. Anyways, here is the next chapter!

Mitchell's POV

When Adam came back, he looked really surprised. I hope he's okay. I thought. "What's wrong budda man?" Jerome asked Adam. (A/N remember when Sky always screamed butter?) "I'll explain on the ride back. Oh yeah, Ty, Seto wants to see you."

°°Time skip already tf?°°

We were on our way to my house. "So... why did you guys look traumatized back there?" I spoke, chuckling a bit at the end. "Well... uh... apparently Adam and I have powers..." Ty trailed off at the end. We all gave him confused faces except Adam. "Whaddya mean, biggums?" Jerome said, still facing the road. They both repeated what Seto told them.

Adam's POV

They became wide eyed. "W-wow... that's... amazing." Mitch stuttered, dumbfounded.

°°Another frickin' time skip°°

~~Dream Begins~~

I was in a box... on a cloud? The box was a metal one, with small bars on the side, and I could see the clouds below.

Let this be your warning. Do NOT take these powers for granted, or you will be punished. But, do know that you now have the power of the bird. And I know, that sounds lame, but you may now fly at free will. Flying is the only power you may use as granted.

That voice sounds awfully familiar...

"Seto?" I said lightly. "Is that you?"

Yes. I'm sending you a telepathic message in your sleep. Now... AWAKEN!

~~Dream ends~~

Ty woke up the same moment I did. We were both catching our breath. "Did you have a telepathic message from Seto too?" I nodded in reply. "And you can fly?" Ty shook his head no. "But I can move things with my mind."

Well, there is today's chapter! Sorry that it was so short. GOODBAIIII