Chapter 28

Oh, um, kinda forgot an important authors note. On those parts where things get kinda depressing and messy, sorry if you don't like those. Some of my family went through problems with depression. Oh, and the song from the sneak peak chapter has been added onto and edited for this chapter, I felt like it was short. And also, the new song is cheesier and less depressing.

·Day After Last Chpater, Dustin's POV·

After writing this for 6 hours, I can finally sing it.

When I look in the mirror, I see a pale piece of shit.

When they look at me, they see something else,

A poor little kid who deserves more than just something else.

Even though that's nice, I can't tell why,

They care so much about me, not a lie

As I cut, layer by layer,

I see it as something I deserve.

When they see me cutting, layer by layer, they want to help me because they care.

And when I asked why they cared,

It was because I was something to them, not just a poor little bitch.

When I was hurt every day,

I always thought, 'No one cares'.

And every night, when I wished and begged,

I always asked for someone to give me some form of love and care.

And just about out of nowhere, there was Ty right in front of me.

When dad said that no one gave a shit,

He got proved wrong by the people who got me to stop slitting my wrist.

I sometimes wanted to die,

But then came the day when I found the guys.

But now I think that they aren't just some guys,

I think they can help me get my life into paradise,

I mean, look at Ty.

He's bringing my freaking sister back to life!

I still don't know how the hell he does it,

But in the end, I'm just gonna hug him.

Then there's Adam, the crazed bitch.

Yet he is always there to make the day a thrill.

Plus there's Seto, with his mystical purple cloak.

He looks like an idiot, but he's chill and doesn't give a fuck.

There's also Merome, the most adorable couple,

Even though Mitch ticked me off, he'd still probably have me chuckle.

The other god dang American, Mr. Ghost.

Even though he read my notebook thinking he's slick,

I think our friendship will still stick.

The two Bulgarians, Bodil and Baki,

If they were a couple, I'd probably be really happy.

I know this song is so cheesy and sloppy,

I don't really care now that I'm gonna have Molly.

(A/N Molly is his sister)

+=+Jayrome's POV+=+

Even though that was kinda cheesy, that was some good singing. I won't say anything though. I softly knocked on the door, hopefully not interrupting his singing, I heard a sigh and the door swung open. "Hey, Molly is almost back, follow me." He obeyed my demand and I lead him to the living room. "Hey babe." I said, kissing Mitch. "Hey." He replied. We started kinda going into make out mode.

"Get a room." Ty teased, making us realize everyone in the house is here. "Oh, and Dustin, Molly will be resurrected completely in about 2 minutes."

·Time Skip·

=+= Dustin's POV =+=

I watched as Molly, my seventeen year old sister rise from the dead on the couch.

  Molly has long, blonde hair and pale skin. She usually has black mascara on. Her usual attire consists of neon pink, purple, green, and regular black.

"Where am I? I thought I died!" Molly asked, rubbing her head. "You did, Molly. I'll explain later." I said as a tear escaped my right eye. She frowned and pulled me into a hug, making me smell her usual perfume. God, I love her freaking perfume. "Oh, and who are these people?" She asked. "Oh, um, they are Ty, Adam, Jerome, Mitch, Seto, Bodil, Ghost, and Baki." I said, pointing to those with those names. "And why are we with them instead of dad?" I forgot, she died a year before he left.

"Um, dad left to go into the war, and these people had us come down to Florida, and we live with them." I answered. "Wow, thank all of you I guess." She said almost casually. "No problem." Adam replied. "I'll show you to your temporarily UN decorated room." Seto offered. "Ok." And at that, they went upstairs.

Late night update yo. Love ya.

-Tatz