Chapter 22

I just had a nap, and I'm a little less tired, so les do dis.

$€£¥ Dustin's POV ¥£€$

I really don't like this. I'm starting to become a scene kid. (I'm making him a scene kid because that's what I'm becoming and I hate it so much. XD) I heard a door open and close and heard the deep voice of Ty scream, "I HAVE CLOTHING!" I ran torwards the sound, hoping I got some. My clothes were raggedy as hell. "Here's the stuff I got you, Dustin." Ty said, handing me two large, full bags. One from Hot Topic and one that didn't have the store name on it.

  (This is gonna be me on Christmas cx ) I opened up the Hot Topic bag first. Beaded bracelets, slap-on bracelets, skinny jeans... the wierd style list that I was getting into is quite obvious, so I won't bore you. I went into my room, and immediately got pissed. Ghost is reading my book.

I am so tempted to end it there but it's too freakin short!

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled in a hushed tone so no one else reads my book. He looked up, seeming a little shocked. He probably read the parts. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now." I said, putting on a intimidating look. He quickly got up, and just as he was about to leave, I grabbed him and whispered, "Don't tell anyone." I then set him free.

¿?¿ Ghost's POV ¿?¿

I ran down the stairs. I really hope he doesn't hate me now. Just as I thought that, a crash was heard from upstairs. Uh oh. I ran back, looking in his room. His bathroom door was locked. I heard water running, and faint whimpering. I swear...

I picked the lock (cause Ghost is a badass) and opened it. Blood was on the floor, and draining down the sink. I saw the pocket knife in the corner of my eye, along with Dustin using it. He looked up, realized I was there, and shrieked, curling up into a ball. I heard 'I'm sorry's in between sobs. I picked the blooded kid up, and placed him on his bed. I then confiscated his knife, cleaned up the mess, and left as if nothing happened.

¤~¤Ty's POV¤~¤

I heard sobbing coming from upstairs, and went to go investigate, when I saw Ghost, walking out of the room with a bloodied up rag in his hand. "Can you tell me why you came out of Dustin's room with a rag? A bloodied one to be exact?" I asked him. He sighed. "I'll explain late-" "No. NOW." He sighed again, and told me about the book and how Dustin cut. (I didn't want to rewrite all of it.) I quickly ran into his room.

He was laying his head in a pillow, muffled sobs being heard. I put an arm around the kid, and used my headphones, which are now connected to Skype as long as I have WiFi, and I had Seto come here to heal him up and lighten his mood.

Love ya.

~Tatz