Chapter 19: Finish The Fight

Tikki awoke from her peaceful sleep in confusion. She was definitely inside some sort of cabinet or box, but she didn't know why. Tikki quickly phased out of the box she seemed to be trapped in, and was in awe of what she saw. Marinette was gone, and Room 259 was a disaster, as if someone came in and raided the place....and did something with Marinette. The sheets on the bed were all scratched up, lamps, shelves, and papers were scattered all over the floor. Tikki knew something was wrong.

She flew through the door only to see that the rest of the hospital looked the same, a disaster. There also wasn't a person in sight, not even a doctor or a sick patient anywhere. It was also strangely quiet....where could everyone be? Then suddenly, the Kwami heard the faint noise of sirens coming from outside the hospital. She flew as fast as she could, following the noise, in hopes she'd find the source of the disaster.

But, when she got outside, it was only worse. The skies were dark and cloudy, not like night dark, but an odd purple and red dark, like a sunset.....but scarier. Not only that, but there were smashed buildings, upside down cars, and worst of all, injured people. Innocent, injured people all over the streets. Children hanging to their mothers, mothers crying for help, and all the doctors, firemen, and police officers were too injured to help anymore. How could this happen? Akuma villains are never THIS bad, besides, hawkmoth was gone for all Tikki knew. All these people didn't deserve this, and whoever did it had to be stopped.

But then, Tikki saw him. It was Chat Noir, but not Chat Noir anymore, he was white. He looked so angry, and filled with hatred. He was fighting with Rena Rouge, who must have been the only person around still able to walk, and she seemed to be almost finished too.

"You'll never destroy me, so don't even try!" The evil Cat said to the masked red-haired hero.

"Stop this! You love Marinette! And hurting her and everyone else won't solve anything!" The heroine said back. "You don't need to do this!"

But that statement only seemed to make the Cat boy more infuriated. He knocked her to the ground with one sharp blow and put his foot on her chest and he looked straight down at her face.

"Stay down and live, worm." He said, before releasing his foot and walking toward Marinette.

"Wait" said the evil voice in Chat Blanc's head. "That hero girl has a point, I didn't want you to destroy everything I just wanted you to hurt Marinette so people will know I'm the new and stronger hawkmoth now. You can't just destroy everything, I need you to stop."

"Hah! You're too late, everything is already destroyed. And I don't care what you need me to do, you don't control me, I may as well destroy you with the rest of this weak city."

"I can take away your powers! The old hawkmoth did it so I'll be able to do it too!"

"Then try."

And so she did try, Lila was fed up with people not listening to her even when she had all the power! She decided to just take away Chat Blanc's powers. But....She couldn't. She had no idea how to control almost anything. This was all brand new to her and simply thinking in her head that she wanted to take away his powers was not working at all. She was hopeless, this was all out of her hands now. All she could do was sit back and watch what would happen next.

"That's what I thought" Chat Blanc said to her after a moment, no one controlled him. Now it was time to finish the fight.

When Tikki saw Chat Blanc jumping up to the Eiffel tower and walking toward Marinette, she knew she had to do something, or the whole city would fall, and her beloved miraculous holder with it. She flew over to the Eiffel tower but hid in the brackets close to Marinette, hoping to help Marinette transform when Chat Blanc wasn't looking.

He paced slowly toward the heartbroken girl.

"Well, I did it. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. And you did nothing to prevent it." he said to her in his conniving voice.

She didn't say anything, too many tears sliding down her face as she saw so many devastated and hurt people she could have otherwise saved, but she didn't. She had to watch the whole thing doing absolutely nothing to help. She saw her best friend lying on the ground as well as Luka, both of them may even be dead, and Marinette did nothing.

"Well, this is it. It's the end of the line for you, as well as many of these other people."

She said nothing for a few seconds more, until racking up all her courage in one final attempt to get him to stop.

"I just wanted to say-"

"Don't" he interrupted her. " you can't say any emotional or 'moving ' words to stop me now. It's over. "

Chat Blanc touched the force field surrounding Marinette, causing it to slowly disappear. But Marinette was too weak to run, or try to escape.

Tikki knew she had to help, but how? He would just kill Marinette faster if she tried to interfere. She just hoped he may have the slightest bit of mercy on Marinette.

"Cataclysm."

He leaned down onto his knees so he could be at the same level as Marinette, who was barely sitting up, and whos leg was still sprawled awkwardly on the ground due to her broken bone.

But she abruptly grabbed his wrists to pull him in, and she kissed him, which caught him completely off guard. After a couple moments they both slowly backed away from each other's lips.

"I already told you. Trying to make me feel 'emotion ' won't work."

"I know...." She said under her breath. "But this might!!"

And with the wrists she was still holding onto, Marinette slammed one of his hands onto his finger on the other, destroying his ring with the cataclysm.