Chapter 12: Father?

Hawkmoth: but how did you-*gasps, and looks back at Marinette* you! Well I'll-

Rena: you won't do anything to Marinette! You've already done enough!

*Queen Bee slides under hawkmoths legs causing him to trip, and she goes over to Marinette*

Queen Bee: she's unconscious.

Hawkmoth: she won't be the only one soon enough.

Carapace: we're gonna stop you before you can hurt anyone else!

*Queen Bee and Carapace are fighting hawkmoth*

Adrien: *is processing* A-Alya? You're Alya!?

Rena: *goes over to Adrien* Adrien, *hugs him* are you okay?

Adrien: no! I'm not okay! Marinette is-

Rena: she's going to be okay, do you know where he's keeping your ring?

Adrien: no, wait, *points to hawkmoths hand* he's wearing it!

Rena: Stay here, we'll get it for you. *she begins to walk away but Adrien grabs her wrist*

Adrien: just make sure he doesn't hurt Marinette anymore.

*Rena nods, and joins the others in fighting hawkmoth. They outnumber him, but he is strong. After tripping Queen Bee and punching Carapace, hawkmoth nearly slashes Rena Rouge with his sword, but Carapace quickly gets up and uses his special power to protect her, giving him 5 minutes until he detransforms. Queen Bed then activates her power and attempts to sneak behind hawkmoth, but he turns around just before she does, grabs her wrist, and forces her own hand into her chest, causing her to paralyze herself, and giving her 5 minutes until she detransforms. Rena uses her power to create an illusion of many other Carapaces, and while hawkmoth is distracted, the real Carapace barely manages to sneak the ring off of hawkmoths hand. Hawkmoths immediately feels, and punches carapace in the chest, causing him to fall unconscious and drop the ring just a few feet away from Adrien. Seeing as now Adrien can grab the ring and transform, hawkmoth realises he must do something before Adrien has this opportunity. He goes over to Marinette, who is lying unconscious on the ground, and points his sword down at her chest*

Hawkmoth: bring me the ring and the earrings, now.

Adrien: *picks up the ring and earrings from the ground* just don't hurt her.

Rena: no Adrien! This isn't what she would want!

Adrien: I can't let her die! *begins walking over to hawkmoth*

Rena: No! *she pushes Adrien away from hawkmoth, and walks right up in front of him* How could you do this? He loves her! And you just don't care! Have you ever experienced love?! Do you even know what it feels like!?

*Hawkmoth remembers his original intentions, and feels bad for Adrien, so he drops the sword*

Rena: *shakes her head* and to your own son.

*Gabriel and Adrien both gasp*

Adrien:*Adrien freezes and looks up as tears fill his eyes* f-father? *his tears start pouring out, while he angrily makes fists with his hands*

Gabriel: Adrien, let me explain I'm doing this to-

Adrien: *ignoring him, he puts on the ring* plagg, claws out. *he walks toward hawkmoth angrily*

Gabriel: Adrien, please.

Rena: Adrien....what are you...

Chat Noir: cataclysm. *walks right up in front of his father who is backed up against the wall*

Rena: Adrien don't!

*he grabs hawkmoths pin right off, and with his hand it's destroyed. He punches his father who falls to the ground. Nooroo flies out of the now disintegrated miraculous, very, very week*

Rena: Adrien! why did you-*she stops, because she sees Adrien has himself fallen to his knees crying* I know this is hard but you're strong, I know you are.

Chat Noir: *sighs* I'm so sorry dad, I just wish you were sorry too. Claws in.

Rena: *kneels down next to him* I'm sure he's sorry adrien, he just made some bad choices.

Adrien: bad choices? He threatened Marinette more than once Alya! Look at her! She probably can't even breathe! she's been through so much harm to save Paris, to save everyone....to save me. And this is all my fault!

Rena: what?! this isn't your fault Adrien! Just because your dad is an evil mastermind doesn't mean it's because of you! You've helped Marinette save Paris countless times! How could this possibly be your fault!?

Adrien: because Alya! don't you see!? He's doing this so he can get mom back!

*Alya gasps*

Adrien: *sighs* When she died, father never told me what happened, I'd ask but he said I couldn't know. I was so mad and sad at her being gone, that we stopped talking to each other. He knows how much its hurt me and just wants to get her back for me, but now it's just corrupting him!*he's crying a lot* Since those time's he's always been so cold to me, but this!? This is what he's been doing?! It's all my fault!

Rena: Adrien, I'm so sorry. *her miraculous blinks, as well Carapace and Queen Bee's, and they all detransform*

Adrien: *looks back at Nino on the ground* Nino!? I should have known.

Alya: we need to bring them to the hospital, and Marinette.

Marinette: *she can barely talk, move, and open her eyes* a-alya?

Alya: Marinette! *she and Adrien run over to her* Marinette oh my gosh you look horrible we need to get you help!

Wayzz: *weak because Nino just detransformed* sorry to interrupt but, I feel a weird connection, I think a new miraculous just activated.