Chapter 7: The Wrong Confession

/they both leave for Master Fu's, making sure they aren't followed, once they get there, Marinette looks everywhere for Tikki\

Marinette: Tikki! Tikki are you here?!

Tikki: *faintly, from the other room* M-Marinette?

Marinette: Tikki! *runs to her* ah I'm so relieved you are safe!

Tikki: barely, Marinette, hawkmoth knows you are is in love with Adrien, and he's going to hurt him!

Luka: *he's still in the other room, Marinette didn't want to tell Tikki that Luka knows just yet. But he hears Tikki say that Marinette is in love with Adrien, and it hurts* so....she does love him......ugh I'm an idiot!

Marinette: Did you say something Luka?

Luka: um no, nothing. *he walks over to Marinette*

Tikki: you brought Luka!? Wait, did you....?!

Marinette: yes, I told him. I'm sorry Tikki I knew I wasn't supposed to but I needed to tell someone, I can't do this alone.

Tikki: well, I don't necessarily approve of this, but *sigh* now that he knows there is no going back. But we must go save Adrien from his father!

Marinette: of course. Luka I'll bring you back home but, thanks for walking me here.

Luka: are you sure there's nothing I can do to help you?

Marinette: *has an idea* sorry, I don't want to risk you getting hurt...*she walks over to the miracle box, and grabs something* ready?

Luka: I guess....how do you..transform?

Marinette: Tikki, spots on!

Ladybug: Let's go, *she grabs onto him, and they swing toward his boat*

*Nadia Chamack sees ladybug flying with luka, intrigued, she gets into her helicopter with a camera man and discreetly follows them*

Luka: this is......amazing, Marinette - I mean Ladybug, this is, woah.

Ladybug: *smiles* thanks Luka. *they swing onto Luka's boat* well, here you are.

Luka: thank you Ladybug, you're the most beautiful and wonderful person I've ever met.

Ladybug: *blushes* thanks........

Luka: Mari-Ladybug I'm sorry but I just can't hold this back anymore......I, I'm still in love with you.

Ladybug: *is shook and speechless*

Luka: And I know you're in love with Adrien but, I'm just gonna say it, he doesn't deserve you! what does he have that I don't? He can't even see how amazing you are! He's not that great and it breaks my heart when you think he can actually be a good person to be together with, you belong with me, not him!

Ladybug: how dare you!? I mean, Luka you are amazing but I don't love you the way I love him, and you can't force this onto me.

*Luka grabs her waist and brings her in a little closer. She realizes what is happening but it's too late to back off, and let's it happen against her will, Luka kisses Marinette*

Luka: I-I'm sorry, that was a bad idea I shouldn't have, I'm so sorry, *he runs down into the boat*

Ladybug: *still starstruck by what just happened* no, no, no! How could he!? Uhg! *sighs* At least no one saw, I need to calm down, I'll take care of him later. I'd better go find Chat Noir so we can save Adrien, my true love.........before his father can harm him.

Nadia Chamack: *from her helicopter* Did you get all of that?

Camera man: we couldn't hear anything from this far, but I got the video.

______________

/Adrien is sitting in his room, when suddenly the houses defenses are turned on, locking down Adrien's room\

Adrien: huh!? what's happening?

Hawkmoth: *walks into his room* what's happening is you are coming with me young man, and now that I've taken away your father and his assistant, no one can stop me.

Adrien: I'll never go with you!

Hawkmoth: my reign is at hand, my wish will come true, and you will help me.

Adrien: I will never help you, you horrible villain!

Hawkmoth: well, I'm not planning on giving you much of a choice model boy, come with me, or she will suffer because of you!*he presses a button and Nathalie shows up on Adrien's tv, tied up*

Nathalie: hello!? Anybody!? Help me!

Adrien: no! Nathalie! Uhg how could you!?

Hawkmoth: Adrien, there is a way you can fix this, and no one will get hurt.

Adrien: really? Let me guess, it involves you winning. yeah? Well, not gonna happen.

Hawkmoth: Adrien, do you really enjoy this?

Adrien: what?

Hawkmoth: you're father is so cruel and cold to you, isn't he? You're so lonely now that your mother is gone. It doesn't have to be like that, I can bring back your mother, make your mother, your father, and you happy again. Isn't that what you want more than anything? all you need to do is help me.

Adrien: n-no, you're tricking me, I can't help you I-I don't trust you I- you can't even do that you're just-

*Hawkmoth takes advantage of how vulnerable Adrien is now, making him distracted. giving him the perfect opportunity, hawkmoth knocks him out and brings him back into his lair*