Chapter 1: The Special Day

Hey guys! Just a lil disclaimer. I know many of my readers are like older audience in the upper teens and I am as well, but we must remember that Miraculous Ladybug is still considered a kids show and I do still have a lot of younger readers too. Because of this is ask that you please avoid using heavy or sensitive words and profanity in the comments section. I know the characters sometimes do stupid things or make mad decisions that might make you wanna scream curse words, but I'd be super appreciative if you kept it to a minimum, thank you!!
___________

~Just another normal day in Paris~
Adrien: *wakes up* Plagg, today is the day!

Plagg: uhg, already?

Adrien: we have to make sure everything is perfect. We have to hurry over to the Dupain-Cheng bakery and pick up the surprise.

Plagg: uhgggg but it's so early, can't we go over later?

Adrien: c'mon Plagg, you know how long I've been planning this I can't take any risks now, it's going to be just right.

Plagg: I don't see why this is such a big deal to you.

Adrien: *sigh* lets just go already. Plagg, claws out!

/At the Dupain-Cheng bakery\

Chat Noir: hello Mr. Dupain, Marinette.

Tom: Hello Chat Noir! Your order is all ready! I'm sure ladybug will love them!

Marinette: *overhears* something special happening today Chat Noir?

Chat Noir: Yeah actually, *dreamy sigh* a year ago today was the day I first met ladybug, when we received our miraculous, and I have a special surprise planned for her, I really hope she likes it...*looks down*

Marinette: *puts her hand on his shoulder* I'm sure she is going to love it Chat noir.

Chat noir: thanks Marinette, I hope you're right.

/moments later, in Marinette's room\

Marinette: THIS IS A DISASTER TIKKI!

Tikki: it's okay Marinette! Calm down you will be fine, chat noir won't mind if you don't bring him anything he'll probably be really happy if you just show up!

Marinette: Tikki, Chat has been an amazing partner and we've been through so much together, i want him to know how thankful and happy I am to have him as a partner this past year.

Tikki: Just bring him something from the bakery then, he would love that!

Marinette: *sigh* okay I guess that's good enough. Tikki, Spots on!

*transforms, and goes out her window and into the Dupain-Cheng Bakery*

Ladybug: Hello! May a get some croissants?

Sabine: of course!

Ladybug: thanks so much! How much do I owe you?

Sabine: are they for Chat Noir?

Ladybug: *blushes a tiny bit* yes

Sabine: then it's on the house! *hands her a uniquely decorated box with red ribbon and a beautiful bow, with a dozen freshly baked croissants inside*

Ladybug: it's beautiful! Thanks so much! *she begins to walk away, but remembers something* can I have some macaroons too? For, another friend?

Sabine: yes dear, *gives her another, smaller box, with macaroons*

Ladybug: thank you, nothing like freshly baked pastries from the best bakery in Paris to celebrate a special occasion. *swings away*

/Ladybug swings over the rooftop that Chat had decorated on the night of Glaciator, hoping to find him there. She sees him, and a very beautifully decorated rooftop, get again. Ribbons, small balloons, flowers, and a picnic blanket and basket on the ground along with many baked goods.

Ladybug: Chat Noir, this is, this is amazing!

Chat Noir: I'm so glad you actually came this time M'lady, do you like it?

Ladybug: like it? Chat this is beautiful! You did all this?

Chat Noir: well, it is a very special day. Can you believe it's been a whole year?

Ladybug: no, it seems like just yesterday I found the miraculous in my room.

*silence for a few seconds*

Ladybug: we have been through alot together.

Chat noir: yeah, we've been a great team though.

Ladybug: yeah I-*she feels a weird feeling of sadness, not of her own, but somewhere near, she didn't know why* ar-are you okay Chat Noir?

Chat Noir: y-yeah why wouldn't I be?

Ladybug: I don't know I just, *looks a round to see if anyone is there, but there's no one* I just feel something weird.

Chat noir: *puts his hand on ladybugs should* are you okay M'lady?

Ladybug: I-*as soon as Chat sets his hand on ladybugs shoulder, she feels it again, but much stronger* 'thinks: how am I feeling his emotions?!' I'm fine yeah.
______________________________________

Thanks so much for reading the first part! Your support means everything to me and it makes me so happy that others can find pleasure and reading what I've wrote! You can always find me and my stories here, and on instagram at @youreverydayladybug so be sure to follow and like for more parts soon! Be happy and live a wonderful and miraculous life, you deserve it! Dont forget to follow me and vote!! Again thanks so so so so so much for reading, love you loads!!!💕❤💕

~Elise, Your Everyday Ladybug

edit-6/6/2020
woahhhh there's so many typos in this book I was such a trash writer back in 2019 lol. If you've already read this book or just started reading it and see typos or bad grammar or stuff just know I'm going through it and hopefully soon it will be more professional and typo free. Honestly feel like this book is poorly written and I don't like the style I chose, and kinda wanna take it down just cause I'm a perfectionist, but like it has 12K reads and makes my profile look good so I'll keep it up lol. My storyline here is like okay overall it's just so poorly written, maybe someday I'll rewrite it with a different writing style like the one I use in my more recent books. (Like "Keep The Mask, It Goes With Your Costume.") Anyway happy reading and I love you all! <3