Chapter 12- Shut Down

After an hour I had finished my third drink, the headache had faded and I felt like I could take over the world. It was obvious that I was border-line drunk. Trouble was taking advantage of this by trying to grind against my leg but all five times I rejected him.
"loosen up!" He yelled,as he went in for his sixth attempt.
"I just drank 3 beers! if that's not living, then I don't know what is!" I giggled as I jumped around.

"Have you smoked anything tonight?" He asked pulling a pack of cigarettes from his pocket slowly. I shook my head, He flicked the lid off the packet and pulled out one cigarette, extending his arm and offering it to me. I shook my head.
"I'm not smoking anything!"
"Come on! Just one"
"That's what you said about the drinks!"
"But you enjoyed it and that's why you drank more!" I groaned. I'm not going to lie, after a while the bad taste faded and it started to taste pretty good!

"I don't want to smoke, end of story" He placed the death stick between his lips and lit the end, inhaling deeply.
"Just one puff.." I shook my head,
"You'd have to get me blind drunk to get me to smoke.." He laughed and grabbed another beer
"Here have another drink" I laughed loudly and shook my head, he was such a dork.

"I have to drive home.." He rolled his eyes
"You've already drank too much.. you can't drive" folded my arms
"I can drive perfectly fine" He stepped back
"walk towards me, in a straight line" He blew the smoke out the corner of his mouth as a smirk formed across his lips.

I was determined to pass this little test,I put one foot in-front of the other, trying to keep my balance steady, I could feel myself wobbling and knew that for the first time ever, Trouble was right.
"wait!" I paused at the sound of his voice.
"What..?" I mumered in a frozen position.
"If you can walk all the way over to me I will leave you alone for the rest of the night, but if you fall before you reach me, or trip before you reach me, you have to try a cigarette" I knew if i tried hard enough I could make it to him, he wasn't standing too far away, I nodded.
"Deal"

As I said this he cheekily took a couple of steps backwards, I let out a breath and began walking towards him, before I knew it I stepped on my own toe and tripped myself up. He burst out into laughter and walked towards me slowly, helping me up from the ground.
"darn it.." I mumbled as he held the little death stick in-front of me.
"you know the deal.." I took it from him slowly and placed it between my lips as he slowly took out the lighter. I knew I was doing a bad thing and I could feel the guilt buiding up on the inside of me already.

As the flame got closer to the end of the cigarette, the music came to a complete stop. We all paused and looked around, The sound of police sirens started and everyone began running.
"CRUD CRUD CRUD" Trouble yelling as he sped off, leaving me behind as usual.
"Destiny.." Sam came running towards me,
"what's going on..?" I asked, confused.
"Just come with me, we need to get out of here!" He grabbed my hand and we began running towards the front gate when he noticed two police cars pulled up out the front, he stood frozen for a coupld of seconds.

"Or we could jump the back fence.." He began running towards the back fence, dragging me behind him,
"Could someone explain to me what's going on!" He placed his hands on my shoulders as two police officers began banging wildly at the door.
"Listen, if we don't jump this fence we could get into ALOT of trouble with the police"  Sam quickly looked over as the police started walking through the house.
"Just trust me, there's a pool behind the fence, you'll fall into it!" I took in a breath and nodded my head.

He placed his hands on my waist,
"ready.. one.. two.." he lifted me off the ground and threw me over the fence, I screamed as my body hit the icy cold water, I swam to the top quickly and gasped. It wasn't long before Sam followed and jumped into the pool next to me. He laughed loudly and went under the water, circling me and making me giggle.

He swam to the surface and smiled at me, he was so cute!
"Did you have fun before the po po shut us down?" I laughed before replying
"I actually had the best time"
"so you actually drank something?" I held up three fingers
"I drank three things!" he laughed and swam around me once again.

"I saw you dancing with trouble.." He sighed slightly "are you and him.. like.. together?"I shook my head quickly
"No! No! Ew!" He chuckled slightly and moved in a little closer,
"Good.."
"Good?" He smiled and moved even closer,
"what are you-"

I was cut off by his lips against mine.

--------------------------------------------------------

sorry for being so late with the upload! wattpad kept deleting my drafts  for some advertisment! :'(