Chapter 34- locked away.

I sat there infront of a desk with a microphone stuck onto it, I swallowed hard as I looked up at the judge, she sat at a raised table in a large chair, on the table was a little plark that read 'Judge Yidda' she looked very young, not like those that you see on T.V. 

"Rise." she said in a stern voice as I had sat down, I quickly stood up and brushed off my legs
"Before me stands Destiny Willows" she extended her arm in my direction
"and Bert Millons" she then moved her arm over in the direction of him.

She flipped through some papers on her test and her eyes widened
"Destiny Willows, Two attempted murders?" she looked at me in disbelief, I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Bert
"SHE TRIED TO-"
"was I talking to you..?"  Judge yidda said turning her head in his direction.
"oh right.. don't speak unless spoken to, i'm sorry." He looked down. I looked over at Jason, he smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up. 

"Can we please hear your side of the story Bert." she said looking over to him as did  everyone else in the court room, I bit my lip as I slowly looked over to him, 
"Well I was sitting at home watching some television, eating some popcorn when I get a phone call from my friend saying that my dear brother had been shot" I looked over at Jason who had a confused look upon his face. 

"I ran to the hospital as fast as I could to see him.. I wanted to know if he was still breathing! when I got there I saw Destiny sitting along side his bed, looking at him with an evil eye.. like she was plotting something, I walked over to him slowly and she just leaped across the bed, knife in hand and held it to my throat!" I shook my head and looked down, the only part of the story that was true was the part about me holding the knife to his throat! 

"is there any evidence that she did so?" Judge Yidda asked 
"yes.. the nurse walked in on her with the knife to my throat.."
"and it says here she shot... Trouble..?" she said sounded unsure of the name,  He nodded
"I didn't see her do it because I wasn't there but it's obvious she did.." I groaned and raised my hand slightly
"If i could just interrupt, why would I shoot my boyfriend?!" I heard a loud bang of something being hit onto a table and looked up at the judge,
"Don't speak unless spoken to!" she said in a booming voice, making my stomach drop. 

"sorry.." I mumbled, looking down, 
"now, Destiny, your side of the story.." she said, shifting the attention in the room over to me, I looked over at Jason once again, he smiled at me and mouthed 'go on..' I nodded and looked up at the judge. 

"this man" I exclaimed confidentially, pointing at Bert 
"Kidnapped me for 5 hours, tied me to a chair and when he returned me to my boyfriend, HE shot him, I don't even own a gun.. I've never touched a gun.." I took in a breath
"I was at the hospital. I wasn't going to leave his side.. he's my boyfriend. he came in and threatened to kill him he kept telling me to stop him so I did.. he's  in a gang so i knew he would do it.. I had to stop him.. it was self defence.." 
"a gang you say?" Judge Yidda questioned.

Berts face flushed white, did he really think I wouldn't bring the fact that he was in a gang up? how stupid is he? 
"no.. I don't know what she's talking about" He bluffed
"Why would she lie about something like that?" she asked once more
"She tried to kill me and my brother!" He exclaimed, i let out a frustrated sigh as I looked over at my lawyer who was signalling for me to calm down.

"excuse me, could I just butt in?" Jason said raising his hand
"No you may not" the judge scowled
"Uhm, I'm the one who got shot.." he said pointing to the bandage on the back of his neck. 
"oh.. you must be Trouble, I think you deserve to tell your side of the story.." He nodded
"so do I" he walked up to the smaller seat and desk next to the judges desk.

"Just speak into the microphone.." she whispered to him, Jason nodded once again and cleared his throat before picking the microphone off of the table. He cleared his throat and gave me and small smile. 

"I just think I should let you all know that everything that comes out of my mouth right now is the complete truth" I bit my lip watching his every move closely. 
"Bert is in a gang. a gang that I was once a member of.. I never hurt anyone, I never killed anyone, I never stole from anyone, I was just a tag along because I wanted to feel cool.. I loved my parents so dearly..  when they found out i was hanging around with people like bert they told me to quit, and I did"

Bert had a look over anger across his face, Jason was telling the story, from the begining.
"Long story short, Bert killed my parents, two innocent human beings that had never hurt anybody, ever"
"THAT'S A COMPLETE LIE!" Bert screamed, banging his hand on the table
"Don't try to deny it.." I mumbled,
"YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT LITTLE MISS INNOCENT!"
"CAN YOU NO-"
"SILENCE!" Judge Yidda quickly stopped the argument.

"we can prove this, what were your parents name.. Trouble..?" She said his name unsurly once again,
"Joshua and Milinda Mccann.." he mumbled with a tear in his eye, The judge looked up at a man standing across the room with a look in her eye, the man looked through a folder before walking over and handing it to her. 
"ah.. here it is.. Joshua and Milinda Mccanns bodies were found in their home..  they were murdered, what a coincidence" she looked up at Bert with a smirk on her face.
"I swear I didn't do that.. why would I kill my own parents" he pleaded.

"oh, me and bert aren't related, I don't know where that lie came from" Jason chuckled into the microphone. 
"W-we are brothers!" Bert stuttered.

After hours of arguing and pointing fingers, we finally reached the end
"although there is alot of evidence pointing in the direction that Bert has been in a gang and has done various crimes there is no evidence showing that you are innocent" the judge explained sadly. My stomach dropped, there was so much evidence that I was innocent! how can they that I wasn't.

"I find Destiny Faye Willows, Guilty" she slammed the hammer onto the table and that was it. although I had so much evidence that I was in the clear, I was still going to spend the rest of my life.. in jail.

=================

I know I know
Bad Chapter
Took my forver to update!
there is so much going on rn but ill update as much as possible <3 <3 <3 i love you guys!