Chapter 18- Details!

Jess' eyes lite up in complete glee, she leaped up onto my bed as my cheeks flushed a dark red colour, 
"So.. what was Trouble doing climbing through your window..?" She nudged me with her elbow. 
"Did I say Trouble..?" I chuckled nervously "I meant to say.. Sam!" as soon as I said that name I realised that wasn't making my case any better.
"What was Sam doing climbing up your window?!" I shook my head and stood up.

"Did I say Sam? I meant to say-" she walked over and slapped across the face jokingly,
"It was Trouble wasn't it..?" I shook my head vigorously
"No!" she folded her arms
"Then was it Sam..?" I shook my head once more, she rolled her eyes and let her hands fall by her side. as a loud groan escaped her little pursed lips. 

"Stop Lying!" she yelled
"I'm not lying!"
"Well who climbed through your window then?!"
"Nobody!"
"Then why are there muddy foot prints on the floor?!" she pointed over to them. I let out a loud yawn and stretched out my arms. 
"you know what, I'm off to bed.. I have double science tomorrow so... you can leave now.." she sighed loudly.

"Fine. but tomorrow i need details of exactly what happened here.. got it?" She glared at me
"Yeah yeah whatever.." I murmured as she skipped down stairs and clicked the front door shut behind her. I immediately shot up and ran over to the brown muddy footprints that were smeared all over my clean white carpet. 
"Trouble.." I groaned with my eyes in slits, but I knew I couldn't stay mad at him for long..  

The whole scene of him Jumping through my window. kissing me, then leaving played through my head all night.. I had never felt this feeling before, the feeling that I am loved by someone of the opposite sex. I never even had this feeling with Sam, even after his lips were on mine, I couldn't believe that I had fallen for Trouble.. the guys whose name says it all.. 

The next day during science we were back down in the labs doing some more experiments, I bought the teacher a bunch of flowers to say im sorry for 'almost burning down that labs' although I didnt even do it, She forgave me and I was back with the favourites (I know, I'm a suck up, sue me!) 

Trouble hadn't turned up to school yet, and I wasn't too worried, Although I had fallen for him, I wasn't too fussed if he didn't come to science class while we were in the labs.. I didn't want to get blamed for almost burning down the school again!  

As I sat there scriibbling down notes onto my notepad I heard the door fly open and half of the class gasp as the door had scared them all. 
"Trouble.. It's nice for you to join us.. one hour later than the rest of the class.." I looked up slowly to see him standing there with his hands shoved into his pockets.
"Hey, Later is better than never right?" She rolled her eyes and motioned him to his seat.

I looked up at him and quickly looked down at my book, the sight of him made my stomach churn in excitement, He came and sat on one on the stools next to me, rocking back on it
"You know you're going to fall off the thing" He chuckled
"I will not.."
"well when your not conscious I'm not gonna be the one saving you" He chuckled and snatched my book from me. 

"Hey!" I yelled
"What are we doing today?" He spun my book around, examining it,
"Don't you mean, what am I doing today?" 
"No I mean what are we doing today?" I chuckled sarcastically
"You never do any work.."
"Actually, Sometimes I do.." he smirked at me and went back to looking down at the book.

I felt frustrations building up in my stomach, I hated him.. yet loved him at the same time, how was this even possible?! I felt like punching him in the face.. but at the same time I felt like kissing him. 
"so can we use the thing that makes fire again?" I rolled my eyes 
"You mean the Bunsen burner?" He nodded slowly 
"No" I said bluntly
"and why not?" 
"Because you almost burned down the labs last time we were in here and I'm the one who got blamed for it!" He laughed slightly
"That was pretty funny.."  

I shook my head
"That was not funny.." He laughed and placed the book back in-front of me,
"It was pretty funny.." He murmed but I chose to ignore it. Part way through the lesson I was writing up a report on the experiment we had done the other week, I felt troubles breath against the side of my neck. 

"Last night was fun, yes..?" He purred making goosebumps form on my arms. 
"Trouble I'm trying to work.."
"So last night wasn't fun..?" I closed my eyes for a second, imagining his lips on mine once more, 
"You left dirt tracks all through my bedroom.." He chuckled
"so?" I shook my head and went back to working. 

At recess I sat with Jess at our usual spot on the benches, I nibbled on the end of my wrap slowly as Jess went on and on and on about how one of our teachers broke her collar bone during class. I wasn't exactly listening as in my view was Trouble. He was Lent against the lockers with his phone in his hands and his eyes locked onto the screen. 
"So then she like- are you even listening to me..? Des..? Destiny..? hello? earth to Des!" Jess clicked her fingers infront of my eys, breaking my stare, 
"what?" she followed my gaze over to Trouble. 

"You like him.." She sang, I laughed dryly and pushed some strands of hair back behind my ear
"Actually no.. I don't like him.."
"Sure you don't" she chuckled sarcastically
"No, I don't like him thank-you very much!"
"Then you like sam"
"I don't like any of them!" she was beginning to get on my nerves.
"sure you don't!" She teased, my brain went into combat mode, trying to work up excuses to throw her off track so she wouldn't work out that I actually do like Trouble.. alot. 

"I seriously don't.. I like this other guy.." she smiled brightly and motioned me to sit down once again as I had stood up in anger and frustration,
"what's this guys name..? does he go to this school..? is he hot?" she asked
"he..." I thought and thought and thought.
"He doesn't go to this school.. his name is.. H..."
"H?" she asked in confusing
"Harold!" she screwed up her face
"Harold?" I nodded and began making a fake crush up on the spot.

After making a fake crush who I will tell you about later, I made my way to the lockers to grab  some books for next lesson, I felt a pair of hands land onto my hips and hot breath against my ear, I smiled slightly as I knew who it was.. Trouble. 
"Your parents still gonna be out tonight, Little miss innocent?" He whispered,
"they're out until tomorrow morning, Spider man" Did I seriously just call him spider man? He chuckled,  finding it amusing, 
"Good.." He placed a gently kiss on my ear before disappearing.

I was head over heels in love with him.. that was no doubt about it.