Chapter 38- Maybe I'm not so innocent..

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" I heard a voice ring through the hallways as me and Jason fled for the exit, we couldn't see a thing, it was pitch black. The jail was completly silent other than the sound of our shoes tapping along the floor and the sound of the guard screaming for us to slow down so he could arrest us!

"STOP!" he screamed once more, coming after us at full speed (which wasn't very fast concidering he was probably on a diet that consisted of only doughnuts..) 
"Why do you keep telling us to stop?! we aint gonna stop for nobody!" Jason yelled, teasing the guard, like he didn't have a care in the world!

I was shaking from head to toe, feeling like I was going to throw up, The whole idea of breaking out of jail because my boyfriend told me to wasn't too appealing for me.

We kept running straight forward, hoping it would lead us to an exit as the only light in the room was the torch from the guard,
"I think I cann see an e-" Jason began saying but was cut off by the sound of him crashing straight into the cold brick wall, I stopped just in time as I was running a little slower than him, all I heard was a smack and a little crack, 
"ouch!" He laughed as he peeled himself form the wall and shook it off before grabbing my hand and turn to a corner.

"I guess now I know there was no exit that way!" He laughed as he dragged me behind him, as we ran towards what seemed to be a door, I was tripped by my own feet, falling face first into the ground, I screamed as my face side across the floor, Jason mustve noticed he stopped
"geez are you okay?!" I pulled myself from the ground and suddenly felt a hand land on my back.
"Going somewhere?" the deep voice said from behind me. It was the guard.

I froze
"I've been caught.. this is what you get destiny! this is what you get for breaking the rules!" I thought to myself, I thought I had been done for good, a life in prison was what I was to look forward to.. cold breakfasts and no dinners. 
 "You're coming with me.. back to your cell young lady" he said with a tight grip,
"y-yes si-" I was cut off by a gun shot, as soon as the gun shot was  sounded the guards grip loosened and the sound of a life less body fell to the floor. 

"JASON!" I screamed as I knew he had done it
"DID YOU JUST.. KILL-" He cut me off with his lips against mine
"Shut up. let's go"  for some odd reason.. I felt a smile slowly creep across my face.

Was I getting joy out of escaping all of a sudden? was I getting joy out of my boyfriend murdering a guard?! was I getting joy out of not being so innocent for once?! the way I was acting shocked me. 

Alert sirens sounded and a voice was heard over a P.A system 
"WE NEED BACKUP AND LOTS OF IT, WE HAVE TWO RUN AWAYS!" My eyes widened in shock and fear but my smile just grew larger. It added to the whole rush of escaping from prison, it added to the whole rush of being bad for once.

"go go go go go go go go" Jason chanted as he dragged me along next to him 
"I'm going! I'm going!" I  laughed behind him, We ran and ran and ran for what seemed like years, turning millions of corners, running into countless walls while losing a shoe, half my pants and my toering in the process. but in all reality it had only be about 20-30 minutes.

I could feel a guard creeping up behind us, Jason hadn't noticed a thing as he was so focused on trying to find an exit as it felt like we were runing in cricles, the loud footsteps got closer and closer, I knew that if I didn't act rasionally, I would definatly be going to back to Jail, so I reached over and ripped the gun right from Jasons pocket, aimed clumsely and..

BANG!

I felt my heart beating 100 beats per minutes as I heard the scream of pain leave the guards mouth, followed by the sound of his life less body hitting the hard floor, I stood there frozen for a couple of seconds, trying to recap what I had just done
"Destiny.." I heard Jasons voice begin talking. "did you just.. shoot- kill.. a.. oh my god I am so proud of you!" he squealed with a tone of excitment in his voice, he hugged me tightly before grabbing my hand once more and sprinting for a clear exit.

Once we were outside, we ran and ran, there was no turning back! 

We reached a road and was cut off by a very familiar van, the window wound down and in the front seat sat D, he had a very proud look on his face as the back door of the van swung open and Jason basically forced me in, the car began speeding down the road as we sat back, catching our breath. I laughed slightly with a smile on my face when I looked up at Jason and my heart could've stopped beating. 

His face was covered in blood which was still flowing from his nose and busted lip, 
"what? what's wrong?!" He asked, a worried tone in his voice
"B..Blood.. Everywhere" He ran his finger down his face and laughed before sucking it into his mouth. 
"Gross.." I groaned.

"I'm so proud of you.." He splurted out
"why? what'd she do?" D asked, keeping his eyes on the road
"she killed someone!" Ds face lit up
"ah, had your first kill did ya young grosshopper?" I laughed and nodded slowly
"how do you feel!"
"good I guess.. shaky.. i can feel guilt creeping up on me.."
"that'll go away after the next few kills!" I laughed
"there will be no 'next few kills' I'm done with being bad"

was I..? was I really?

========

in the next few chapters this book ill probably finish! how exciting!