Chapter 35- Paid.

The whole room froze, there was a moment of silence before the court room burst into noise, everyone arguing with each other over who was right and who was wrong, who was guilty and who was innocent, 

My eye's widened as what had happened finally sunk in, I looked over to Jason who was standing there in complete shock. 

"but the evidence.." He mumbled slightly "She had evidence!" he then yelled 
"Please Mr.Trouble, calm down" the judge said, looking over to him.  
"NO I WILL NOT STAY CALM, THERE WAS A TAPE PROVING THAT SHE WAS JUST DEFENDING ME! SHE SAVED ME!" He tried to jump over the little gate infront of him but was caught by two men standing next to him, holding him back.

"Take her away" she said proudly, those three words made me want to throw up. I didn't belong in jail.. everybody knew that, I felt the hands of two guards hold onto my forearms as I was slightly lifted from the ground. 

"DESTINY!" The sound of Jason's voice echoed through the large room 
"GET OFF ME!" I screamed trying to get the hands of both the men off of him. I took one last look at Jason and mouthed the words 'I love you' before I was carried out of the court room.

Jasons P.O.V

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to rip these men off my shoulders 
"GET OFF!" when I finally broke free I ran over to the judge, rage in my eyes  
"can I help you?" she mumbled, looking up at me as she gathered her papers 

"How can you sit there and look so proud of yourself when an innocent human being has been sent into jail for god knows how long!" I tried to stay calm and resist the urge to pull my gun from my pocket and kill every person in the room.

"She wasn't innocent, there was no evidence that she was innocent, I have every right to send her to jail"  "no evidence?" I scoffed "NO EVIDENCE!?" I raised my voice  
"THERE WAS SO MUCH EVIDENCE! THE TAPE FROM THE HOSPITAL?! THE FACT THAT SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME WHEN I WAS SHOT, THE FACT THAT HE HAD TAKEN HER FROM ME FOR HOURS ON END KIND OF GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT HE'S UP TO NO GOOD!" The judge just shook her head and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Please Mr.Trouble, go back to your seat" I had enough and I knew that If I was to stand there and argue any longer I would defiantly pull out my gun and shoot this ladies head off without even thinking twice about it. I turned my back to her and began to walk off when I caught a snip of her conversation with Reckless, I paused to listen to the rest.  

"Thanks for that.." he mumbled trying to keep it on the down low 
"it was my pleasure baby.." she smirked, I turned around slightly to wittiness with my two eyes the judge leaning over the desk and quickly leaving a kiss on Berts lips. Destiny had been framed.

I was filled with rage but I didn't want to cause any commotion or go to jail myself so I decided to do the more mature option and storm out, slamming the door loudly behind me to let everybody in the room know that I was not a happy chappy.

I paced up and down the hallway just outside the door waiting for the doors to swing open with the police walking Destiny out in handcuffs. I could hear a lot of commotion going on inside but I really wasn't to fond of opening it to see what was going on, especially if I had to see the face that belonged to that judge!

I walked up and down for about 5 minutes each step I make getting louder and heavier with every passing second. My anger was going to be the fate of the next person that walked by if they weren't careful as I was about to go insane. How could anyone be so ignorant?! So... stupid?!

That second the door swung open and Destiny was walked out by two police officers, her face was streaked with tears. Just look at her... how could she do any harm!?

I ran up to her and walked backwards at the same pace, placing one if my hands on her shoulder and the other wiping the tears from her face.
"Destiny look at me." 

She lifted her head and locked her watery eyes with mine.
"I'm going to jail." She said in a very soft though hypnotic voice.  I shook my head.
"You wont stay there. I promise. I will do everything I can to prove you innocent!" I hissed.  

She nodded slightly before the police officer on her right pushed me to one side. I watched in rage as she was shoved into the car. 
"I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE DESTINY!" I screamed as she looked away from me.
"These people will pay for what they are doing. They've made a huge mistake and i'll knock down anyone to fix it." I said under my breath, almost like making a promise to myself.

The car speed off down the road, sirens booming an lights flashing furiously as it turned the corner and out of sight.

"ARRGH!" I screamed in fury as I turned to punched the wall, leaving a dent in the wooden building. 

I could hear people whisper from behind me and I turned around sharply to stare them down with my angriest expression. They stood frozen and slowly stepped back from me before turning and walking off quickly. That's right! Be afraid. You know what happens when you mess with me or my girlfriend? You get trouble... a whole lot of trouble!

The doors behind me swung open once more. I turned quickly to see the judge and her 'lover boy' walking out and down the hallway opposite me. They hadn't noticed me standing here and I took that to my advantage and followed them. They made me sick to the stomach and I wanted to get him alone... just long enough to 'convince' him to confess.

I shadowed them all the way to the end of the hall, studying their every move and they still hadn't noticed me. Finally my luck grew as she kissed him on the cheek before making her way into the bathroom. This was my time to shine.  

"Hey you!" I yelled and jumped on him, placing one hand over his mouth and using the other to force his hand behind his back.  I dragged him into the nearest room and threw him to the floor, slamming the door behind me.  
"Why did you do it!? You don't feel any guilt?!" I yelled at him making him flinch.  

He shook his head and pulled himself up against a chair in the room.
"You don't understand." 

I rolled my eyes. "What is there to understand!?" My voice was raised a little but I didn't want to bring any attention to myself.  

"You wouldn't understand." He laughed. Was this guy crazy? Wait, that's obvious.  

"You're right, I don't understand your crazy mind. So you need to confess. If you know what's good for you." I told him aggressively.

There was a bang of a door out in the hallway and I realised that she was out of the bathroom meaning she would start to snoop around looking for this excuse for a man.

"I'm not doing anything for you. I'm my own person you see. I like my freedom ans I shall go and live it up." He told me with a cheeky grin.  

I tilted my head to the side and took a step towards him. "Ha Ha Ha. You don't think Destiny like freedom too?!" 

He flinched again at the harshness in my voice. "I'm sure she does but that's not my problem."  

"Not your problem!? Okay then. If you're going to act stupid i'm going to treat you stupidly!" I growled.

I lent foward and grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the wall. "You will confess by sundown or you got another thing coming buddy!" I hissed into his ear. 

He tried to gulp but my hand held him too tight. His hands tried to pull mine off but when he realised he couldn't release my grip he nodded slightly and I dropped him.  

"Great choice..Bert." I chuckled slightly and walked over to the window, opening it all the way.

He watched in shock as I jumped out and out of his sight.If he knows what is good for him he will confess but if he doesn't, i'm going to plan B... Prison Break.  

"I promised you Destiny. You wont stay there no matter what!"

===========================

OH HAY FANCY SEEING YOU HERE :P
I just wanted to thank my friend @BieberHasSwagx for helping me with this chapter! I Had the biggest writters block and she helped :D go fan her? kthanks :)