Chapter 21- Jason.

A silent gasp left my lips as my jaw dropped open, Trouble was crying? the big tough guy that goes out to party's and rarely turns up to school is... crying? 

I took a step foward, causing the door to creak, Trouble shot his head around in a blink of an eye, making me jump back behind the wall, 
"Who's there?!" He shouted in anger, I felt fear building in my stomach, I didn't want him to know that I was standing there that whole time. 

"I know someones there!" He spat  as he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye, I let out a big breath, 
'There's only one thing to do in a situation like this..' I said in my head, 'Run'  My legs took over my body as I began running downstairs, I tripped at the end of the stairs and landed in large pile of notes and letters, 
"ow.." I groaned quietly as I pulled myself off the ground.

"WHO'S THERE?!" He screamed with more anger in his voice, I shot up quickly and ran out the front door, not noticing that one of the smaller notes had stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I leant up against the House, catching my breath, my hands still shaking and my brain still confused. 
'why was he crying..?' I thought to my self as I caught my breath. 

Not long after Trouble came outside, by this time I was over near everyone dancing with a bottle of water in my hands, He tapped me on the shoulder
"Little Miss Innocent... Let's go." I looked over to him and smiles as if I hadn't seen what I did.
"My nam-"
"I don't care" he was in an extremely grumpy mood.

On the way home there was complete silence, 
"Did you have fun..?" He finally blurted out to break the awkward silence,
"yeah I guess.. not really my thing.." He nodded slowly as he turned plenty of corners to get me back to where I belong. 
"Did you have fun? you disappeared, where'd you go off to?" I asked, seeing if he would tell me the truth.

"I uh..I just went off with a few ladies.." I chuckled slightly,
"oh, okay.." I said out loud but in my head I was thinking 'wow.. you're a liar'

We pulled up to the driveway of my house and I began opening the door slowly when he grabbed my shoulder, making me turn around and planting his lips onto mine. I was starting to think that he had no feelings for me.. and he was just doing it so he could try to get in my pants.. but I had alot of feelings for me.. alot.. 

It kind of hurt, thinking about how he mightn't feel the same way about me as I did about him, but I just wanted to go with the flow and see where I eneded up. As he pulled away from me and gave me that half smile that made my heart flutter away. 
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." I said, blushing like an idiot,
"I don't come to school on Fridays, remember?" I sighed loudly and nodded slowly
"I remeber.. well then I guess I'll see you whenever..." I slowly stepped out of the car as he sped off down the street.

"Now I know why it's called a crush.." I said to myself out loud "Because that's how you feel when they don't love you back.." I sighed loudly and looked down at my feet before walking inside.  I walked up to my bedroom and pulled out my phone, 25 new messages from Jess wanting to know what my 'crushes' last name was so she could find him on facebook. 

Remeber that not so real crush I made up the other day for my friend Jess so that she wouldn't find out who I really liked? well this is his Bio: 

Name: Harold Harold-son 

Age: 19 

Hair: Dark Brown, short, spiked up at the front.

Eyes: Green and beautiful 

Height: Taller than me..

Skin: Tanned

Country: Australia

I knew half of that stuff didn't seem very accurate but Jess bought it. 
"He doesn't have facebook.." I texted back,
"are you serious?" She replied
"Yeah.. He had facebook but his parents deleted it because he got grounded.."
"oh okay.."

I threw my phone to the other side of my bed and bent down to undo my shoe when I noticed a note stuck to the bottom of it, It must've got stuck while I was escaping.
"what's this..?" I said to myself softly as I pulled it off my shoe, My eyes ran over it. 
It read:

'Mom, Dad, I miss you.. I'm sorry for everything I have done.. I'm sorry for what I put you through, if I could go back in time and stop him I would.. I will find him and I will kill him.. 
Love Jason x' 

I screwed up my face, Who is 'him' and more importantly, Who's Jason? My ran my eyes along the note, 
'Jason.. Jason.. Jason.. Do I know a Jason?' I thought to myself, I decided to go online and look at the school website, the only Jason's that were there had all graduated recently.. I sighed loudly before deciding to forget about it and get into bed.

At 3 am I shot up straight in my bed, It hit me,

"Jason is Trouble..."