Chapter 17- Isn't it obvious?

As I felt the warm hand grasp onto my wrist I screamed loudly and jumped backwards, I could hear my heart pounding, it sounded like a kick-drum. I stepped backwards slowly, my hands shaking slightly as the feel of the hand was still there. Was somebody trying to break into my house?!

"W-Who's there?!" I screamed. The hand grabbed hold of the window Sile, followed by another, the person who these hands belonged to pulled itself up until their head was above the window Sile. I furrowed my brows in anger.

"TROUBLE?!" I screamed as He hung there with his head above the window Sile smiling cheekily

"It's nice to see you too" He chuckled as he pulled himself inside and landed on my carpet.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU CAN'T JUST CLIMB UP THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE AND JUMP THROUGH MY WINDOW!" He laughed and pulled himself from the ground, dusting himself off.

"I just did.." He smirked.

"DON'T DO THAT!"

"Do what?"

"ACT LIKE A SMART-ASS!" I was angry, wait no, I was Furious! why was he here?! how long had he been here for!? and when was he planning on leaving?!

He walked towards me with a smug look on his face,

"I just thought I'd drop by and say.. hey.."

"and you couldn't of knocked on the door like a normal human being?! you scared the living daylights out of me!" I placed a hand on my chest as I was still shaking and my heart was still pounding.

"Because that wouldn't of been as fun!" He smiled cheekily and came towards me until he was about an inch away from where I was standing. He looked down at me with his beautiful brown eyes and a slight smile along his peach coloured lips.

"Why are you-" He brought his finger to my lips

"shh.." He hissed quietly, I looked up at him as I let my heart rate come down.

"I'm here because I have to do something.." I was confused.

I moved his finger away from my lips and raised my eyebrows at him

"you need to.. do.. something?" He nodded slowly.

"and it couldn't wait until tomorrow at school..?" he shook his head slowly.

"I should've done it a long time ago.." He said in a husky voice, almost a whisper. He towered over me, his eyes staring into mine and his teeth biting onto his bottom lip gently. I felt myself getting lost in his eyes.

'Darn it..' I thought to myself as at that moment I realised.. for the first time in my life..

I was in love.

"I need to ask you a few questions first.."

"a-ask away.." I stuttered as his voice brought me back to reality.

"There's nothing between you and Sam.." I rolled my eyes

"We've been through th-" he placed his finger back onto my lips

"shh.. it's a yes or no question.." He moved his finger away slowly,

"Now let me ask you again.." He cleared his throat "is there anything between you and Sam?" I shook my head slowly.

"is there anything between you and anyone?" I shook my head slowly once again. A small smirk made its way across his lips but he slowly hid it with a lip bite.

"is there anybody you want to have something with..? like a relationship.." I went to speak but his finger was brought to my lips once again

"shh.. nod or shake your head, no words are needed" I shrugged my shoulders.

He began walking me backwards into a wall, our eyes locked the whole time, I could feel my stomach churning as butterfly's built up. I opened my mouth to speak once more but he once again placed a finger to my lips

"no speaking.." He purred with a sexy half smile.

"You know people say actions speak louder than words.." I nodded slowly, unsure what was going to happen next. He placed a hand on my cheek and lent down slowly, His lips meeting mine softly. My eyes widened before closing. Our lips moved together slowly as he smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away slowly and smiled down at me,

"I like you alot.. little miss innocent" I chuckled as my cheeks flushed red

"I have a n-" His lips met mine once more,

"stop... talking.." he mumbled against my lips.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I embraced our first kiss..He pulled away slowly once again and stared into my eyes,

"I'll see you tomorrow, little miss innocent" He pecked my lips once more before running and leaping out my window.

"My names Destiny.." I mumbled as I stood there in a complete awe.

I fell back against the wall, biting my lip as I could still feel his on mine.

"wow.." I said to myself as I giggled and walked over to my bed, falling back onto it. I had the goofiest smile along my face. My phone began vibrating wildly on my bedside table, I reached over and answered in a cheerful tone.

"Hello?" I giggled

"Woah.. why so happy?" It was Jess,

"No reason" I chirped rolling onto my stomach.

"No, there's a reason.. and you're going to tell me. right now." I shook my head giggling

"My parents are just away for a few days"

"You're normally upset about that.. anything happen on the way home from school..?" she asked curiously

"Nope!" I sighed happily before giggling once more.

"Yeah, you are way to happy.. I'm coming over" then she hung up. about 10 minutes later there was a knock on my front door.

"IT'S OPEN!" I screamed as I heard the front door open and Jess' footsteps running upstairs and into my bedroom.

"I could've been a murderer, and you just said 'it's open'?!"

"But.. YOU'RE NOT!" I giggled, she walked over and sat at the end of my bed.

"You are acting so happy right now.. what's going on..? and why is your window open! it's freezing in here!" she stood up and walked over to it, shutting it before noticing muddy footprints along my carpet.

"Hey Des.. did someone climb through your window recently?" she asked laughing slightly. I giggled and nodded

"Yeah.." her eyes widened as she was joking.

"who..?"

"Trouble.." My eyes widened as I covered my mouth.

I can't. believe. I just admitted to that..