Chapter 9- Sam

Trouble knelt on the floor in-front of me with his hands linked together creating a place for my foot to be placed on so he could give me a good boost out the window. 
"I can't believe I'm doing this" I mumbled as I reached for the window seal
"Stop being a baby and just climb out!" He chuckled,
"Shut up" I spat as he stood up, raising me from the ground and pushing me through the window, i fell through and landed on the grass on the other side, I screamed as I hit the ground, Trouble leaped out the window and began running. 

"GO GO GO GO GO!" He screamed, running off into the distance, I pulled myself off the ground quickly,
"WHAT?! WHY?!" I yelled as he disappeared, I was left standing alone and confused as per usual. I heard someone clear their throat from behind me and I thought of the worst. 
'SHOOT! I've been busted!' I thought to myself as I froze, I held my breath and could feel myself shaking.
'I'm gonna get a suspension for sure.. running off from detention.. Trouble has ruined my good reputation' One million things went through my mind before I turned around slowly, not opening my eyes until the very last minute.

"What's a girl like you doing escaping from detention with a guy like trouble" a boy around my height with tanned skin and curly hair said with a confused look on his face. I let out a sigh of relief.
"oh my god I thought you were Mr.smith" I placed a hand on my chest,
"Look at me! I'm shaking!" I held out my hand to show how shaky I was.
"Maybe breaking the rules isn't your thing.." He chuckled before placing his hand out before me.
"I'm sam Pottorf" I shook his hand gently.
"Destiny Willows.."  

He smiled sweetly before motioning me to walk with him,
"So what are you doing in detention anyway?" He asked re-opening the window that I had just jumped out of,
"I almost burned down the labs.." He froze, I laughed loudly
"I'm kidding.. Trouble almost burned down the labs and blamed me.."  He nodded slowly
"That makes sense" I slid through the window, landing on my feet this time, he crawled in after me. 
"Why are you in here..?" I asked as I slowly walked back to my seat and sat myself down
"I'd rather not say" he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. I shook my head and laughed. 

Detention didn't turn out to be that bad if I think about it, I got to spend time with Sam who was the best person to talk to.. and look at. i have to admit he was extremely cute and made me forget about the thing that had been playing across my mind, Trouble. Once Mr.Smith walked into the classroom with both shut our mouths and acted like we had been bored out of our brains. 
"What the- where did everyone go?!" Mr.Smith spat as his eyes darted around the classroom looking for the students that had left. We both pointed to the open window and laughed quietly. 

"You two can go early for staying back.." Sam stood up slowly, putting his bag on his back and motioning me towards the door.
"what way are you going?" He asked, I pointed towards the student car park, he sighed
"Oh.. I have to go the other way.."
"I guess I'll see you round then" I smiled and went to walk off. 
"wait.." I turned around slowly.

"There's a party tonight.. at a friends house, it's an open party, free drinks and stuff" He handed me a piece of paper with the address on it 
'A party? on a school night? no, say no, say no!'  I told myself, but as soon as I opened my mouth
"Yeah sure, I guess I'll see you there" He smiled before turning his back and walked away.
"Yeah sure, of coarse I'll go out with a bunch of teenagers under the influence of alcohol and probably other illegal drugs on a school night" I mimicked my answer in an annoying voice aloud. I turned around and started walking to my car. 

"what am I getting myself into" I groaned as I placed my head against the steering wheel, there was no way my parents would let me go out.. on a school night.. to a party!  as I drove home I tried to make up excuses so I wouldn't have to go but the only one that came to mind was
'my parents wont let me go'

I drove into the drive-way and stepped out of the car slowly, Mum was standing outside, when I was in her view she ran towards me, wrapping her arms around me. 
"It's nice to see you too mum.." I chuckled as she hugged my tightly
"where have you been?! you're home an hour late! I was so worried!" She spat, rather quickly. 
"I stayed back to do some homework.." I lied through my teeth as I pushed away from her tight hug.
"Told you so.." Dad said poking his head out the front door. 

I laughed
"You worry way too much" she nodded, I laughed and began walking to the door before stopping,
"oh.. mum.. dad.. can I ask you something?" I mumbled
"anything sweetie" they said with large grins along their faces. 
"There's a party tonight.. I got invited, could I go..?" their delightful grins faded
"a party..? on a school night..?" Mum raised her eyebrows at me.
"yes..?" I shakily answered.
"who's hosting this party..?" Honestly, I had no idea.. but I knew if I told them that I would be in trouble
"A friend.."
"what time does it end" I had to think fast
"It ends.. at.. 8.." Mum and Dad exchanged a look with each other before looking back at me.

"Normally you love to stay home and read.. why do you want to go to this party..?" Dad said, I knew exactly how to convince mum to letting me go.
"Mum.. can i talk to you in privately.." she nodded and gave dad a gentle push towards the door. We watched as he walked inside and as soon as the door shut I turned back to mum. 
"You see.. there's going to be a boy there and I really really like him.." I lied.. I had no idea who was going to be there but I knew that if mum thought I had a crush on someone she would let me go.
"a boy..?" Her eyes lit up. I don;t share much about my love life with her so this excited her.

I nodded slowly
"you have a crush on a boy?!" She smiled brightly, I nodded once again
"He invited me and I really want to go.. I promise I'll be home by  8:30 at the latest just please let me go.." she sighed
"when does it start?" she asked, I looked down at the piece of paper with the address on it, it said the party time '6pm-whenever'
"6.." Mum nodded slowly making me scream on the inside.
"But.. you have to be home by 9 at the latest"
"9..?"
"yes.. 9" I hugged her tightly.

"Thank-you!" she laughed and moved away from the hug
"You have an hour to get ready before the party starts so go get glammed up and impress this boy!" I kissed her cheek before running towards the house. 

I did'nt know who was going to be at this party, I didnt know what was going to be at this party and I had no idea what was going to happen, all I know is.. 

I felt the guilt from lying to my parents already taking over my stomach already.. and it didn't feel good. at all.