dix-huit

I was sore- pained with the fury of which had been sustained on me within the past few hours. Between the Alphas, my mother, Natalie, and Peter, I had somehow still managed to come out of this level headed. I could barely move with my body still aching with pain from Peter last night, but it was much better than my previous condition. I wasn't sure what time it was, or when I even was truly going to do with my life.

"Kayla?" Natalie came up the stairs. "Hey." She smiled at me.

I turned over, not facing her. I didn't forgive her for speaking to Stiles that way last night.

"Kay," she sighed, coming closer to the bed. "I got you some clothes. Your own clothes from the house."

"It's not 'you house' Natalie. You don't belong there," I hissed.

"Kayla!" Stiles shouted inside the apartment.

I smiled as I heard him come up the stairs and down the hallway. He saw Natalie and made a face, a bit angry at her. Stiles slipped under the covers next to me, slipping his arm around me. I heard Natalie sigh frustratedly.

"You know Stiles," I sneakily grinned. Then I whispered, "I'm not wearing any clothes."

His face paled, eyes widening.

"It looks like we're going to have to fix you a little," I bit my lip, pulling the zipper on his jeans down.

"No," he kissed my forehead, "you need to heal. Let me help you."

I sighed, nodding. Stiles got up out of the bed, lifting my body up.

"You're not worried that you're holding me naked?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No because there's a reason that you're like this. I know no one else will ever see you like this besides me. I don't see this in a sexual way. You're my girl. I can do it whenever I want with you and right now, what you need is a helping hand to help you heal," he smiled, placing me in a tub and starting the water.

He began to put some soap in, making the smell hit my nose and calming me. Cora had rose oil in here, so he put that in as well.

"I hate seeing you so fragile," he didn't look at me. "All this dry blood makes me wish I could defend you."

His eyes were watery when he looked at me. I felt his sadness run throughout me. I knew he wished he could defend me- it was why he was so upset.

"I want to tell you something, Kayla," he smiled, grabbing a cup with water to wash my hair.

"What?" I closed my eyes, relaxation hitting me for the first time in a while.

"There's a reason why Scott called Derek to change you," he put some soap in my hair.

"Why's that?" I opened my eyes, intrigued.

"Before Scott called Derek that night you were in the hospital, he called me. He told me that it was my call."

"Why did he tell you it was your call?" I leaned into his hands.

"Because, Kayla," Stiles was extra close to my face, "I've been in love with you since I was in third grade."

I pushed my face towards his, my hands pressing his cheeks as I let my lips do the talking. I kissed him passionately, showing that it wasn't a hungry kiss, but one filled with love. He responded almost instantly, grabbing my face with his hands. Our lips danced in unison, creating a sense of elation that I was unable to describe. Before I knew it, he was pulling off his clothes, getting into the water.

"I can't believe I almost didn't let you take my purity," he whispered during our make out session.

I growled into the kiss, pulling his body closer to me as if it were possible. We were soaked, rolling around in the oversized tub. I ran my fingers along his back, biting his lips.