six

My body was ridden with pain. I was aching for relief, but nothing came. I was laying with my face on the cool floor; my body temperature getting was too high. I was going to die if I didn't medical attention too and I knew it. These people in here knew it. They knew it because I was one of pack's weaknesses already. These alphas did it to me, just to watch the reactions on everyone's faces when I died. I was sick from infection, but the cool floor felt better then the air grasping my cuts. It took longer since they were alphas, as Boyd, my fellow prisoner, told me.

"Well hey princess," a man hovering above me smiled evilly. "It's time to make sure your cuts are healing."

If they were that meant another beating.

"Well don't you look great!" he sarcastically smiled, flipping my body over.

"Don't touch her!" Boyd screamed.

I felt a growl grow from deep within my chest, letting it out. He seemed surprised for a minute, taken aback almost. He sadistically smiled, pulling out his claws.

"Stop!" Cora screamed. "Don't hurt her! She'll die!"

"That's my goal," he was fully shifted, eyes a Beaty red.

He pounded his claws into my chest and stomach at the same time. I screamed, eyes burning. He twisted his nails, ripping apart my flesh and vital organs. Blood poured out my mouth and body, my eyes closing fairly quickly. I'm sure my lips were blue and my face was covered in sweat.

"Stop," I coughed on my own blood, just before I felt the darkness consume me.

"Stiles now is not the best time!" I heard a voice scream.

"Scott! Scott! No, listen to me, okay?" I heard a voice order. "Look you gotta get outta there. Look, the walls are made with a mineral called hecatolite. It scatters the moonlight."

"What does that mean?" the first voice asked.

"We're here to get you out, okay?" I felt hands wrap around my stomach.

"Look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? They haven't felt the full moon in months!" the second voice yelled.

"Okay, think of it like the gladiators in the Roman colosseum. They used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious, more out of control. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it," another voice added into the conversation.

I couldn't open my eyes.

"Scott, they're going to be stronger," the second voice spoke again.

Scott.

"More savage, more bloodthirsty, Scott, they're the lions. They're the starved lions, and you and Derek just stepped into the colosseum," I felt my heart throb in my chest.

"Scott!" the arms vibrated around my chest. "Scott! Kayla! Kayla stay with me!"

"Derek, we got a problem, a really big problem," Scott sounded wary.

"Cora? Kayla?" Derek sounded upset.

"Who?" Scott's voice rung through my ears.

"Cora?" Derek said again.

I was fading in and out of consciousness. I felt the cold concrete meet my back side, my head gracefully rested on the floor.

I woke up in the darkness, growls surrounding me. I heard a girl yell for Scott and I could basically hear her crying.

"Scott," I whispered, barely audible. "Scott, Derek."

"Boyd!" the girl yelled.

The growling stopped. Hands slipped underneath my body, cradling my small body. I whined, tears slipping from my eyes. I opened them to see Scott and Derek looking at me with pained looks in their eyes.