7. Interview pt 2

"Are you here for the job or to check the office?!" Someone I guess is the CEO snapped at me.

The words were so sudden that it scared the hell out of me causing me to lose my balance and I reached out for the wall. My hands slipped along the wall and I fell unto the floor with a crashing thump.

"Very good Katy, you're so not getting this job".. I murmured to myself

I stood up quickly and my eyes met the CEO's.

I froze and his eyes widened.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't.

He was staring at me but I was too shocked to do the same I had to just look down.

why do I always have to make a fool of myself in front of him?

I felt like the floor should just open up and swallow me or better still I should just run back home, change into my PJs ( pyjamas) , cuddle with my pillows and watch Netflix, but I dare not! I really need this job.

"Kathryn get your shiit together, you can do this!" My subconscious barked at me

With all the courage I was able to gather, I looked up and immediately my eyes met his ,I got lost in them.

Those eyes...those eyes that made me shiver the very first day I saw them! those piercing blue orbs!

Jaden.

You remember him? He's the hot stuff I spilled coffee on at The Emily's Cafe and hooked up with at the club!

But what was he doing here? I guess I'll find out later.

I slowly sat down in the empty chair in front of him.

"Who the hell asked you to sit?!" He yelled

I flinched at the tone of his voice,oh my he scared the shit out of me why is he so mad?

"You shouldn't sit until I ask you to"

"I'm so.. So.. S..o.rry Sir" why am I even stuttering?! Get your shit together Katy! I mentally scolded myself

"Now sit Miss Conway"

I don't know why but the fact that he remembered my name made me happy.. So happy!

I sat down quietly and handed him my resume, after going through it for some minutes he finally said something.

" I see you're a straight A student "

"Yes Sir" I said feeling proud of myself

"You studied in Greenville University and you have a degree in Business management that's impressive"

I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. I rolled my eyes at him, he's so rude!

"So Miss Conway why do you think I should hire you"

"Well, I am a confident, hardworking and a very professional individual. I have always carried out all the tasks assigned to me without hesitation, provided the instructions were clear. On the other hand, I am a creative person and I love to test my boundaries. In order to do so, I keep pushing myself to think out of the box"

"Good, but why did you quit your job at The cafe?"

"Its none of your business sir" I snapped