8. First day at work

Jaden's POV

"Sluts!" that's the best word to describe the girls I've interviewed so far. None of them met the requirements I asked for in the job listing.

What were they thinking? Did they think I'd hire a personal assistant based on looks? never!

I wouldn't deny that some of them were actually hot though. Big boobs and ass just the way I like my women, but I want a smart PA that wouldn't mess up with important documents.

I decided to call Lisa to cancel the interview. I can't go through this again.

I dialled Lisa's number and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Lisa?"

"Hi son"

"Can you please cancel the interview? I'm done for today"

"what? why?"

"You're asking me why? none of them met the requirements plus I'm tired!"

"I knew it! those girls had nothing to offer but trust me the last person here is different"

"How sure are you?"

"I'm Lisa Brooks! I know intelligent people when I see them"

"But Lisa I---"

"No buts!" She yelled and hanged up

Okay that's it, I can't say no to Lisa, she's more than just an employee,she's like a mother to me. Even though I've told her countless times not to work for me, I told her I'd give her everything but she would not listen.

Few minutes later, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said faintly

The door opened and the she walked in. I didn't even bother to look up, she's probably like the rest of them. I expected her to say something but she didn't.

I looked up and guess what? she was checking out my office! she's different indeed.

"Are you here for the interview or to check the office?!" I snapped angrily

She flinched and almost lost her balance. She reached for the wall but her hands slipped along it and she fell unto the floor with a crashing thump.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I didn't because she was already embarrassed and I didn't want to make things more awkward for her.

She stood up quietly and her eyes met mine.

I immediately recognised her as the waitress that spilled coffee on me. The same girl I hooked up with at the club.

Wow!

I guess she recognized me too because she froze and I was shocked too but I quickly hid it with a smirk.

What's she doing here? She's supposed to be in Florida.

My eyes raked over her figure and she was even more Pretty than the last time I saw her. Her beauty was magnified as she wore a simple royal blue blazer over a white lace blouse and a white skirt that hugged her curves tightly.

She walked towards me and sat down confidently with a little hint of shyness.

"Who the hell asked you to sit?!" I yelled at her but immediately regretted it.

"You shouldn't sit until I asked you to" I said in a softer tone

"I'm so..so..rry sir" she replied stuttering

"Now sit Ms Conway"

She sat down quietly and handed me her resume. I took it from her hands and looked through it trying to control my eyes from staring at the beauty in front of me.