6. Job Interview

After the incident at Little Collins, I and Daniel exchanged numbers, and since then we've been friends! best friends actually and trust me you have no idea how thankful I am for meeting him because I don't know how I would have survived without him.

I love him so much!

Wait,

Its not what you think! I already met his boyfriend.

You heard me? I said boyfriend, Daniel is a gay.

He has helped me countless times and now he even did job hunting for me and thankfully I got an interview today at BD corporation, I was so excited and nervous at the same time!

I decided to wear the new clothes I just bought few weeks ago, simple royal blue blazer over a white lace blouse and a white skirt. I need to look hot but yet professional

I paired my outfit with my four inches black heel and applied a little makeup mascara, eyeliner and nude lipstick. I looked at the mirror and I was pleased with the way I look.

I made a cup of coffee for myself, grabbed my black shoulder bag, my phone and other things that I needed for the interview.

I locked my apartment and went down to hail a cab.

**********

In front of me is a very huge building BRIAN DONALD CORPORATION and wow it's so beautiful and modern with people going in and out but there's something about the name though.

Daniel Donald and Brian Donald, could it be what I'm thinking?

No it can't be.

I walked in and made my way to the receptionist whose blonde hair was held up in a neat bun and her pink painted lips curled up into a smile as I approached her. She motioned for me to wait a minute so she could get off the phone.

I nodded and looked around, everyone was dressed neatly and professionally, men in suits and ladies in skirts and heels.

"Good morning! welcome to Brian Donald Corp. ,how may I help you" the receptionist greeted cheerfully

"Good morning to you too, I'm Kathryn Conway and I'm here for the interview" I replied in the same cheerful tone.

"Oh morning Ms Conway I have your files and everything right here. All you have to do is go to level number twenty five and talk to the head receptionist there she would tell you where to go. The elevator is right over there" she added while pointing to the elevator

"Thank you Ms?....." I paused waiting for her to tell me her name

"Russell, Russell Jennifer but you can call me Jenny" she answered

"Alright, thank you Jenny and nice to meet you"

"You're welcome and nice to meet you too.. Good luck though"

I smiled at her and thanked her before heading to the elevator.

I reached the twenty fifth floor and it only had two rooms along with a reception area. I walked over to the receptionist whose name tag read Lisa. Looking at the woman you could easily guess she was in her early forties.

"Morning! I'm Kathryn Conway and I'm here for the interview"

"Morning dear, Good you're on time the CEO hates tardiness and I must say this out of all the girls that are here for the interview I think you're the most qualified I could sense it from the way you're dressed, you need to see the other girls they all look like professional prostitutes" she said laughing loudly.

I couldn't help but laugh too, she was very friendly and I liked her already looks Like the people here are actually friendly , working here would not be so bad.

"Nice to meet you ma'am" I said and gave her a small smile.

"Oh dear, drop the formalities, just call me Lisa and nice to meet you too! By the way Good luck you need it"

"Um.. Thank you ma'am.. I mean Lisa, I really need it" I replied grinning

"You're welcome dear, go and wait at the reception, you'd be called when it's your time"

I walked to the reception area and there were at least 15 girls waiting for the interview and true to Lisa's words they all looked like professional prostitutes!

Were they even aware that this is an office and not a club house?! There was even one red head that caught my attention everything about her screamed fake! From her face to her boobs and then her butt. Her face was caked with makeup and it was very obvious that she was trying too hard. She wore a white button up blouse and left three of the top buttons opened and a black skirt that was barely covering her butt.

I sat down near the fake doll and I instantly wish I never did.
"How can you come to an interview looking like that" she said in disgust

"Looking like what? Just so you know I'm not a slut like you" I answered sarcastically

"Oh really? don't be surprised when I get this job. I heard the CEO love girls like me and I bet he wouldn't think twice about giving me the job once he lays his eyes on me"

"Are you here to work or to warm his bed?"

"Trust me sweetie I'm Here to do both" she answered with a coy smile

"I feel bad for you though because you're rude and ugly at the same time, that's an unclean spirit" I replied with a fake smile

Everyone laughed and she went red.

About an hour and half later the fake doll was called in, surprisingly she didn't even use up to 10 minutes before she stormed out with tears in her eyes.

I wonder what could have happened in there looks like it didn't go well.

***********************

"Kathryn Conway you may go in now"

Ahh, thank God. I got up, straightened my skirt and said a silent prayer before walking towards the CEO's office.

I was very nervous! What happened to the confident Kathryn? My hands were sweating and I was shaking inside.

Get a hold of yourself Katy, you can do this!. I wiped my hands on my skirt and knocked slightly on the door. I heard a faint "come in"

I took deep breaths, twisted the door knob and entered.

wow It was possibly the best office I had ever seen!

Taking in the pristine marble floor,the white painted walls and two long windows that appeared to look back into the busy city of New York the view is breathtaking!

It had sheer curtains so that sunlight could go through, it also had some white velvet looking curtains pinned back with golden robe.

I stepped further into the room and took a glance to the left and there was a huge black desk that had series of folders on it and a Laptop,on the right side of the room there was two huge shelves which I assumed that important folders are kept in there.

Very close to the shelve there are two black leather couch and a small coffee table in between them.

In short, the room was furnished in black and white and little touch of gold the owner of this office is a definitely a lover of black and white.

" Are you here for the job or to check office?!" Someone who I guessed is the CEO snapped at me.

I looked up and........

****************

Hi everyone, thanks for reading!

And guess who the CEO is????????