16. Grandchildren

Kathryn's POV

A couple of hours later and 6 more rounds of drinks we were wasted. The club had just closed and we along with the last few people that stumbled out of the club singing songs.
Suddenly I heard a beep and I pulled out my phone and saw a text message icon from a known number.

Your dress is too revealing and too tight.
-Mr Donald.

**********************

"Where to ladies?" The taxi man asked kindly .
I tried to tell him our address but every time I spoke I burst out in a fit of giggles. Being the sensible prepared person that I am, I pulled out a piece of paper out of my purse and handed it to him.

I've had too many experiences of being drunk and not being able to remember my address so before I go on a night out I write it down on a piece of paper, so if I cannot say it then I can show it.

The taxi driver nodded and started the engine. I watched as Jenny typed rapidly away on her phone and an uncontrollable blush comes up on her cheeks and she lets out a quiet girly squeal.

"What's got you all hot and bothered?" I smirked as her expression dropped and she tried to compose herself.

"Just chatting with a guy I met at the club". She smiled back and then stared at the window hoping I wouldn't ask anymore questions.

I smiled to myself and left her to it. As I stared out the window watching the cars speed by, I begin thinking about Mr Donald and how intimidating yet handsome he was. I chuckled to myself as I remembered buying him the drink and standing outside the door he entered for a good 20 minutes until I gave up and drank it myself..

He was probably f**cking the lady I saw with him.

There was something strange about him though. The way he looked at me was not your usual look when someone had spilt a drink over you or the deadly ones he gives me at work . It was as if he was examining me, checking me over. His stare felt like he was undressing me.

Oh well. No need to think about him or his unnerving stare , he was probably having sexual thoughts about me.

Sooner than anticipated the taxi pulled up outside our house.

"That's $20.60 ladies". The taxi driver had a tone of relief as neither of us had thrown up in the car on the way home.

I handed him a $30 note and told him to keep the change whilst wrapping Jenny's arm around my neck and using every ounce of strength to lift her and balance myself.

It took 7 minutes to get into my house. Jenny thought it'd be funny to throw herself into the bush and I even contemplated leaving her idiotic ass there. But me being the nice person I am dragged her out of the bush and into the house.

Jenny laid in the corridor completely passed out. There was no chance I was getting her on the sofa or into my room. So I drunkenly ran room almost tripping and grabbed the a duvet from my room and threw it down the stairs. I pumped my fist in the air when it landed on her perfectly.

I yelled goodnight from the top of the stairs and stumbled into my room and collapsed onto my bed and drifted off to sleep thinking about those beautiful cold blue eyes.

**********************

Jaden's POV

It had been quite early when I woke up. I had tried to fall back asleep again but failed miserably. After ten minutes of so, I stood up and got out of bed. I looked outside the window and saw that the sun was just rising.

I started my usual morning routine. I took a shower, shaved, got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Usually there would be maids to cook my breakfast, after which they would tidy up my apartment . Today however, I wanted to cook for myself.