32. Kaylee

I've been in a relationship with Jaden for two weeks and during those weeks we've been on a date four times. A smile crept upon my face as memories of the last date we went to came flooding back.

FLASHBACK

I laid on the couch watching Netflix when I heard my phone beeping,indicating that I had a messages. I picked up my phone and unlocked it but I immediately closed it as my eyes weren't adjusted to the bright screen. Giving myself a minute to readjust my eyes to the bright light I unlocked my phone again.

Hi beautiful, since today is Saturday let's do something special. Be ready by 7pm and remember to dress sexy for daddy.

I smiled to myself at the message and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I remembered the memories I had with him since the very first day I gave him a chance. The countless walks in the park, the pranks we pulled on each other and the kisses we shared. Just being near him lights me up inside,gives me serenity I can never know without him being close. Just sitting next to him is my favourite place in the world.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready. I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the cold marble floor.

I stripped off my cloth then I turned on the tap and the water started pouring like a water from a shower head and I waited for the water to get warm but before anything I dipped my toes in the water to check the temperature.

I stepped into the tub and the water coursed through my body. The sensation of the steamy water calmed me, it took my mind of things and it felt  like I was standing under an everlasting waterfall.

When I was done showering, I wrapped myself and my hair in a white fluffy towel and quickly dried myself. I walked into my closet with my towel still securely wrapped around me.

I unwrapped my towel from my hair and used my hand dryer to dry it so it would make it less frizzy.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I let out a deep sigh. How did I get so lucky? He's almost perfect, he's caring, he's protective and to crown it all he's drop dead gorgeous.

I still can't believe my boss is now my boyfriend. I mean it was only a couple of days that I found out that I liked him. But the way he treats me and cares for me made the feeling more deeper and stronger.

I rummaged through my closet, looking for something suitable to wear since I was going out with an extremely hot man. I looked through the drawer and saw all sorts of underwear but I opted for a red lace bra and panties.

My eyes scanned through the numerous outfit in my closet and I grabbed several and laid them out before me.

I tried on a black sleeveless dress and took a swirl a  front of the mirror and cringed at my pathetic self. I stripped  off the outfit faster than I had put it on.

I tried on a few more outfit but none of them fitted the occasion until I finally settled on the last outfit.

I looked up at my reflection, my beautiful black orbs, my favourite of my mom's trait. I had curled my hair that danced  between brown and black. My skin was brushed with makeups and blush to bring out the sharp structures of my cheek bone and I wore a soft shade of nude on my lips.

Along my curvy body is a floor length red dress,clutching my body in a way that was elegant but feminine. The top of the dress ran straight across my chest, then at the top of my waist it tightened to my knee and free from my waist to my feet. I paired my outfit with a simple pair of silver heels that shined  like a mirror in a white light.

A loud knock echoed through my door, causing my body to jump. I went to the door and opened it slowly knowing there was a high chance it would be Jaden and it surprisingly it was.