38. Epilogue❤❤

A very short chapter!

5 years later

"Kaylee stop eating the cookie dough! Imani, oh my goodness stop running around! Do you want to injure yourself?"

"Mommy, Kaylee doesn't want to play with me" Imani, my four year old daughter complained

"Kaylee, your little sister needs your attention"

"Don't mind her"

"Imani play alone"

"Mommy I want to ask a question"

"What's that honey?"

"Why is your stomach big and hard"

"She's pregnant that's why her stomach is big and hard" Kaylee answered

"Pwegnant? Meaning?"

"It means I'm gonna have  baby"

"Weally?(Really) "

"Yes dear"

"But why is the baby in your stomach? Did you swallow the baby?"

"You are still too young to understand honey and you were in my stomach for nine months before I gave birth to you"

"Weally? I was in your stomach for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 months? What did I eat in there and how did I come out?"

"Like I said earlier, you are still too young to understand. When you grow up, you'll understand better"

"Oh, okay. I want a baby too"

"Of course you'll have yours but not now. When you grow up and get married you'll have yours. But before that you have to study very hard and be a good girl. Kaylee are you listening? Both of you should be good girls and focus on your studies okay? Follow your dreams and work hard. You can be whatever you want as long as you work hard towards it now promise me you'll be good girls"

"We promise!" Both of them yelled together

"That's my girls! and remember daddy and I loves you so much and we will always be there for you"

"We know you do and we love you too" Kaylee answered

"Kaylee tell me what you want to become when you grow up"

"A great teacher!"

"Why honey?"

"I want to become a teacher so that I will be able to make a positive difference on the future children. For me, it is a great challenge; stimulating the next generation to become lifelong learners. I am and will always be grateful to my teachers for imparting knowledge in me and I wish to contribute what I have learned and what I will learn"

"Oh my God! My baby I'm already so proud of you and I believe you'll be a great teacher one day"

"Little Imani? What do you want to become when you grow up?"

"A nurse!" She yelled excitedly

"That's good. Now tell me why you want to become a nurse"

"I love helping and taking care of people. I want everybody to be happy and healthy"

"Wow! That's sweet honey. I believe you'll be a great nurse too"

"Yes!"

"Its not gonna be easy. Life is not a bed of roses, life is full of challenges but no matter what what sure you overcome those challenges and make the best out of them"

"Mommy what is challwenges? " Imani asked innocently

"Errrm how do I explain this? Okay let me put it this way 'something difficult"

"Okay, no matter what happens, I'll be a great teacher"

"No matter what happens I'll be a nurse! A great nurse!"

"Very good. Kaylee have you told your friends when your birthday is  coming up?"

"Yes and they are so excited!"

"Okay then I've printed out the Invitation cards so you'll take them to school and share it out and don't forget to tell them the dress code, pink and white for girls;blue and white for boys"

"Okay, I'm so excited!"

"I know honey, its written all over you"

"Kaylee can I invite my friends too?" Imani asked, pouting.

"Yes"

"Thank you! Mommy I'll help you bake the cake"

"Awww so sweet but uncle Daniel already promised to get the cake"

"Oh, I'll help you do anything you want to do on that day"

"Me too!"

"Okay girls"

"Imani and Aria should celebrate their birthday together. Aria's birthday date is April 22 while that of Imani is April 23. But Aria is older than Imani"

"Wow! That's a very good idea, I would see to that"

"That means after eating cake on my birthday, o would still eat cake again on their birthday!"

"Oh my! little cake monster" I teased, earning a laugh from both Imani and Kaylee

"Mommy I want to go to Disney land"

"On your birthday?"

"No after my birthday"

"Okay then"

"We are---" Kaylee started but was cut off by the beeping of my phone.

"Mommy you have a message" Imani remarked as she grabbed my phone and handed it over to me.

It was a message from my husband and it read;

Who said  a pregnant woman can't go on a date with her husband? Be ready before 7pm. I love you!
                                                                            Yours Truly
                                                            Jaden Brian Donald.

                                       THE END!!!!!!

***************

Omg!!!! Yours Truly has ended😩💃💃 at last... It was a happy ending though❤ Don't forget to check out my new story "Reason to live"

A very big thank you to those that read this story from the beginning to the end..  Thank you soooo much for your time and words of encouragement... Words in any language can't explain how thankful I am😩🙏🙏🙏... I love you all so much❤

You're all the real MVPs❤❤