Float ⚓ Twenty Seven

floattwenty seven

I've been in here for a while now, when Eliza last wrote to me, she said it'd been nine months. I seem to have lost count. Prison is hell. I miss her so much, and I realise that even when I was with her, I missed her like this...

I was too far gone wasn't I? Took everything for granted until poof, just like that, it was taken away from me...If I could only reverse time, I wouldn't prevent myself from being so incompetent. I'd stop myself from ever approaching Eliza.

She wrote to me just a few days ago:

"Oh, Seth,

I miss you so much...It's been over nine months now and I'm living with my mum. I begged dad to get you out of there, but he says you should die for killing that man...mum says you should die for taking me away from her. But she's wrong, YOU didn't take me away from her, I took me away from her.

I can't do anything right now...I f you were a child, you'd only be serving a few months...but you're a grown man Seth...your sentence is life in prisonment. I want to see you so bad but there's so much paper work I have to get through until they finally approve, and then they have to send back MORE paper work with details and oh I miss you so much.

All that torture you put me through? I forgive you Seth...don't EVER forget that I love you.

~Eliza xXx"