𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 {𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)}

I said goodbye to Tom this morning. I wished him luck on finding his love. I truly did hope for the best for him.

I went home and unpacked all my things. I didn't know what to do so I just sat on my couch watching tv. I got an alert from coach. I had another date tomorrow. I was getting tired of this.

I went on my date. It was boring.  And for the past two weeks I had been going on multiple dates. Grateful every time the relationship was under 16 hours. I didn't want to spend time with any one else other than Finn wolfhard. By now Finns two weeks were up I hadn't seen him around. My coach started ringing.

"What's up coach."

"Congratulations Y/N. We have found your final match. Your final pairing will take place tomorrow."

My heart had dropped at the sound of those words. I couldn't be paired up with someone else. Even if I did get to know them I don't think I would love them as much as I love finn.

"Really?...."

"You don't seem to happy about it Y/N. Don't worry you have the option to meet up with one of your previous partners tonight, as a last goodbye."

"Anyone?"

"Yes anyone—"

"Finn! Finn wolfhard. Please."

I didn't hesitate. I knew I had to say goodbye one last time.

"I will make the arrangements right now."

"Thank you coach."

"Don't thank me. It's protocol."

I got ready. I made sure I smelled my best, and that I looked my best. I walked out of my house and went to the restaurant. I saw Finn seated there. His eyes caught mine, and he immediately stood up and walked swiftly over to me pulling me into a tight hug. His arms around wrapped around my head and mine around his waist. I felt at home. I pulled away and kissed him. We grabbed the attention of the others but at this point we could care less. We sat down and just looked eachother in our eyes. And we dreadfully pulled out our coaches and pressed them at the same time. 5 hours.

I would have to leave him. And that hurt.

"I don't wanna get paired up with anyone else but you finn."

"I know, I don't want you to either."

"What can we do? I know I won't love him as much as I love you."

He choked. I had just admitted that I loved him, to him. I only ever said it to myself. And to Tom.

"I love you too."

Tears fell from my eyes and his eyes did the same. We held hands at the table.

"Let's run away."

"What?!"

"You heard me Finn. Let's run away. Let's climb the town walls and leave this place."

"We cant, that's crazy."

"Finn. If you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you, then you'll listen to me, and you'll run away with me. Tom is leaving town. He's climbing the wall to go find his old partner. Maybe we can find him, and he can help us."

"You're crazy."

"Finn it's the only-"

"You didn't let me finish. You're crazy, and that's why I love you."