Please (smut)

hey guys long time no see . oops. sorry i've been gone for so long, this quarantine hasn't really been good to me, and i just started school again and i want to focus on my grades and on my work.

I am taking a break from this books and this book only . I just thought of a book idea and i wanted to run with it and create a story from it. Unfortunately , my attraction for finn has just kind of faded away, but i am willing to write a finn book if that's what you want. If you have any other people you would want me to write this book on please let me know.

Sorry for keeping you all on the edge of your chair, this probably isn't the update you want.

And of you're anything like me you hate reading author updates and always clear them from your notifications, so i had to lure you guys in somehow. this is not a smut sorry, i really wanted to hear the input of some of you guys.

Anyway, i hope you're all having a lovely time being back in school, i know i am :/. Take care and please let me know.

Some possible people i want to write this book on is Louis Partridge, if you don't know who he is, he is on a show called Medici, and on the new enola holmes movie on netflix, that i haven't watched yet but i've heard good things about it. so go watch.

Thats all really, thanks, love you dearly xx.

- Ang.