𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

"Oh fuck"

I felt him tense up above me, and finally he collapsed. I mentally groaned. He didn't finish the job. He rolled over on to one side, took the condom off and threw it into the bin beside me.

"I gotta go"  I said.

"You sure ?"

"Yeah, My over night shift starts in an hour"

"Did you have fun at least ?"

"Sure Dan"

I grabbed my bra and underwear from off the floor putting them on quickly and grabbed my clothes as well.

"I'm gonna use your bathroom."

"Yeah go ahead."

I entered the bathroom and peed, and then put my clothes on. I ran my fingers under the running water and swiped my finger under my eyes, getting rid of the smudged mascara. I fixed my hair up a bit, then I took a swig of mouth wash. I exited and saw Dan laying on the bed, still naked. Good looking guy, not too good in bed.

"I'll see you later yeah?

I put my shoes on quickly and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

"No you wont."

I quickly walked out of his apartment, and walked to my own. I opened the door and saw my roommate Finn, standing there in boxers and no shirt, making a sandwich.

"Didn't expect you back so soon. No round 2?"

"There wasn't even a round one."

"That bad?"

"Yeah. I'll be in my room."

I kicked my shoes off and went into my room. As I walked in all I could think about was how attractive Finn was. The way his boxers showed off his v-line, and how softly toned he was. I loved the way his hair fell over his face. And all I could imagine was how good his long slender fingers would feel around my throat, or rubbing down my body. I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom, taking a shower washing all of dan off of me. I wasn't working the night shift. I just couldn't stand faking my orgasm every single time.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I entered my room and unwrapped the towel around me drying my body off. Suddenly the door opened and Finn was standing right there and I quickly wrapped it around myself again.

"Hey Y/N you left your phone in the— Oh shit, I'm so sorry"

He closed his eyes and put his head down extending his arm to give me my phone.

"You left your phone in the bathroom, I'm so sorry I'll go."

I grabbed the phone from his hand and closed the door softly. A small Im sorry heard from the other side of the door. I was embarrassed. How much did he see? Did he like what he saw? It was my fault for leaving the door unlocked, and his for not knocking, but I felt, fine.

I got dressed in an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts and sat in the living room scrolling through my phone. A couple minutes later Finn sat on the other side of the couch scrolling through Netflix on the TV. I wasn't embarrassed so much anymore. I didn't really care. I've walked into his room while he was naked several times before. Yet again I never saw much as he always quickly covered himself.

"I'm so sorry again."

"You're fine finn, it's payback for the times I've walked in on you naked."