𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 !

"Okay, this one? Or this one?!"

I looked over at Ayla, she was holding two pairs of pants.

"The pink ones"

She slipped them on, the pants tight in all the right places, her hips, and her waist, and the top portion of her thighs, and flowed out at the rest of the leg.

"JACK WONT RESIST AYLA."

Sadie screamed as she zipped up her tight forest green mini skirt.

"You guys look so hot."

Millie squealed as slipped into her dress

"Im screaming. Do you think finn will notice ?" I asked.

"He'll notice as soon as you step on the premises with that ass period." Millie replied.

Ayla, in her pink pants, silver strappy heels, and white crop top, showing off her hot bod. Sadie in her tight dark green miniskirt with a black strapless crop top, and black pumps, green was definitely her color. Millie in her tight cheetah print strapless dress, with black pumps. I was wearing a black strapless top, with a tight plaid miniskirt, and my white docs. The boobs were out tonight, I looked hot. We looked hot.

"We're so flipping hot."

"Amen."

We walked out of Aylas room, greeting her mom in the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs.Mabe"

"Hi girls— look at you! You guys look fabulous!! Stay safe please, stay together,call me when you guys are done so I can pick you up"

When we arrived at the party, the smell of Alcohol immediately filled my nose. I saw a whole bunch of people dancing, some making out with each other basically fucking. Some were just standing there awkwardly. As I approached the kitchen I saw some people playing beer pong. Some were making some sort of concoction by mixing all the liquors. I looked over at the girls and they all looked a little stunned, never been to a party this hard core. At least no one is doing drugs. I walked towards the cooler, pulling out 4 twisted teas, one for the each of us.

"Have you seen finn?"

"No, have you seen jack?"

"No, he's probably with Finn though."

We all looked around, when I saw Millie's expression light up.

"Over there near the back door."

There he stood. His hair, curly but messy, too buttons of his shirt undone, as he was talking to Noah, Caleb, and Jack. He turned over to us, I tried to play it off and make it seem like I wasn't just staring at him, but my plan failed and he walked towards us with the rest of the boys.

"Holy shit! What do we do?"

"Ihavenofuckingcluetheyrecomingoverhere, and yeah these shoes were like 20 bucks." Ayla said as we tried to make small talk as they approached us.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hi Finn."

I looked over at the girls and see they've already made themselves comfortable with the guys. Millie flirting with Noah. Sadie talking to Caleb as she shoved his shoulder after a joke he told. And Ayla, showing Jack a picture of the guitar she's been dying to purchase, now that's the way to a man's heart. I giggled as I looked back at Finn.

"How are you Finn, haven't seen you since school finished."

"Same old same old. I didnt think I would see you here, but I'm really glad you came—"