𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝟿 ! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

"HES HERE EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Jack screamed as he got up and left the basement to go upstairs and collect his purchase from his dealer.

"Sheesh its like he's got a stick up his ass"
Sophia remarked.

She was right. Recently everyone had been stressed. Jack, had just auditioned for some new show, apparently its his dream role, even though the show had just been written. To each their own I guess.

We heard the front door shut and soon Jack was sprinting down the stairs, a big smile on his face. He sat down next to Wyatt, who had his eyes on the goods.

"What did you get? " asked Finn.

Jack dumped out the contents of the brown paper bag.

"We've got some edibles, brownies, rice krispies, some gummy worms, and skittles, and of course the good stuff."

He pulled out a silver sealed bag, the oregano looking substance could be seen through the clear parts of the packaging.

"He threw in some backwoods too fuck yes." said Jack with excitement.

A couple years ago jack had been caught up in a scandal because some video was leaked of him smoking. Now he is of age, and we've all learned to stay off our phones just in case, and his parents were out of town so thats a bonus. Sophia went straight for the edibles. She grabbed a rice krispie decorated with sprinkles. Jack started rolling the backwood filled with weed between his fingers, and licked one side to close it off. He handed it to Wyatt who lit the cigar and help it up to his mouth and inhaled, the exhaled a puff of smoke.

" Are you finally gonna try?" Asked finn.

"I think ill just stick with the edible."

"Just try it Y/N, youre gonna get high either way."

He grabbed the rolled cigar from Wy and held it up to his mouth inhaling then exhaling, i watched as another cloud of smoke spread throughout the air. he handed it to me.

Yes, I have gotten high before, but it was always through an edible, although there was that one time where this one guy blew his smoke it my face at a party while I so happened to be inhaling, I dont think that counts tho.

I grabbed the cigar placing it between my lips as he watched attentively, smiling slightly as i inhaled. I tried to stay calm but i just ended up coughing. Small clouds leaving my mouth every-time i coughed. Everyone started giggling, they would've laughed harder but they were too caught up in their own high.

"Okay good try, but try to stay calm, just pretend like you're breathing normally." Finn said

he held the rolled substance up to my lips himself and again watched me inhale, this time successfully. I breathed out the smoke. I could slowly start to feel myself drift away. I smiled at him as he grabbed it for himself and smoked. Kinda hot, the way his lips curved around the joint perfectly. The way his fingers held it. And when he exhaled, he closed his eyes in satisfaction

After 2 or 3 more puffs I was really feeling it. It felt like i was floating, like i was in a completely different space. We were giggling at absolute nonsense, as Finn lay his head in my lap and closed his eyes. His hands looked for mine, as he grabbed my hands and placed them in his hair. I played with it as we were cracking jokes. If we werent high, none of us would fine it funny, but everything in the moment had just felt perfect.

" Im hungry, im so hungry." I said as I took finns head off my lap and ran uostairs to the kitchen. I opened jacks fridge and pulled out a slice of cheese. It felt like the perfect thing to eat.