𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚙𝚝. 2

Finn and I have been dating for 6 months now. Everyday I fall in love with him even more than the previous. He makes my heart happy.

We were on our way to the airport, for Comic Con. It would take place in New York this year. I grew up on Long Island, and frequently took trips to New York City, so I knew my way around pretty well, considering it was the middle of January, I knew it was going to be super cold, so I made sure to tell everyone to pack the warmest things they had. We arrived at the airport, got our luggage from out the car and headed into LAX. We checked our bags in, and headed to Gate 34 B.

"Are you ready my love?"

"I should be asking you the same thing considering you're meeting my parents on this trip."

"I'm nervous, my parents loved you, but I can see why, because what's not to love."

"Finn, I'm sure they'll love you, I've told them all about you, and they're super excited."

"I hope so, I don't know what I'd do if they didn't like me."

"Calm down bubs, wanna go get a drink?"

"Yeah."

We got up from our seats, and laced our fingers together. There were a couple different places we could get a drink, but we chose Starbucks. How basic. Finn ordered a Hot Chocolate, and I ordered an "Iced Passion Tango Tea", it sounded interesting, so I got it. We got our drinks and walked back to our seats, we still had 30 minutes before we boarded the plane.

"Can I try some of yours?"

"Yeah."

He took a sip from my lemonade, making a face of satisfaction.

"What's this called again? It's super good."

"It has a long name, I totally forgot it."

30 minutes had passed and they called up first class passengers. We all got up and boarded, handing the women our boarding passes and she let us on. I sat next to Finn of course, but also next to Gaten, Liz was going to meet us in New York the next morning.

"N/N you wanna piece of gum?" Millie asked me, she sat in the row behind me.

"Yes, thank you so much."

"No problem."

She handed me the piece of gum, I unwrapped it and put the piece in my mouth. I noticed there was writing on the wrapper.
"You and Finn are so getting it on this week."

As soon as I read the message I crumpled it up and looked behind me. Millie and Noah were snickering.

"Really? oH hAhA tHaTs sO fUnNy."

"Don't deny it." Millie winked at me.

"Oh shut up, it's going to be a never ending fuck fest for the two of you too." I whispered.

"Y/N, it's been a fuck fest, for a long time." They admitted.

"Oh my god, Im-" i couldn't help but laugh.

I turned around and sat back in my seat, I kept giggling.

"Whats so funny babe?"

"Nothing they're just being dumb."

In all honesty I've never thought about me and Finn doing the do. Not until now at least.

We took off, and I rested my head on Finns shoulder and he rested his head on my head. Before I knew it we arrived. We left the plane grabbing all of our carry on bags, and headed towards baggage claim. I was waiting for my luggage when Sadie came behind me.

"I have extra condoms."

"Sadie! You too?!"

She giggled and went back to caleb who was also giggling. I rolled my eyes, and looked back at them. We got our bags and called an Uber since I was visiting family on Long Island, we decided it would be best to fly to JFK, visit my family that day, stay at some hotel, and take a train to NYC and stay there for the rest of the week.

We arrived at my parents house, I could tell finn was nervous. The rest of the gang weren't because they didn't really need to make an impression, i wasn't dating them, Finn was also just over reacting. I knocked on the door and was greeted by my mother.

"Y/N!!! It's so nice to see you!! You look so beautiful!"

She engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Hi mom!! This is Finn, my boyfriend"

"Hello Finn, I've heard so much about you!"

She engulfed him in a hug, pulled him away and cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi Mrs. L/N, it's really nice to meet you."

I could tell he was so much more relaxed, seeing how my mom already loved him. She greeted the rest of the cast. We went inside, and my father was sitting in the living room.

"Y/N!! I didn't think you'd be here this early. How are you angel?!?"

"I'm doing good pops, it's so good to see you."

I gave him a hug and pulled away.

"D/N, look at Y/N's boyfriend isn't he so handsome?"

"He's quite the fellow, bring it in Finn."

My dad pulled him into a hug, my heart melted at the sight, this was going better than expected. My dad greeted the rest of the group and we ate dinner, told stories, and before we knew it, it was 1 in the morning.

"I think you guys should be making your way to the hotel now, it's getting pretty late."

"Oh, mom, dad, it was so great to see you guys again."

I stood up and gave them a hug. They said goodbye to everyone else, and we were on our way to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel, and we were all tired. Finn and I checked into our own room, Caleb and Sadie in another, and Millie and Noah in their own, Gaten would be going solo, as Liz was going to meet us in NYC.

"Good night guys, see you tomorrow."

"Don't have too much fun Y/N" Sadie and millie whispered. I rolled my eyes and headed into my hotel room. I changed into some PJs, and went into bed.

"How did you think it went"

"They loved you finn, they really did."

"Really? Cause I was so nervous, I thought they were gonna hate me."

"They could never, you're a great guy."

"Thank you my love."

He pecked my lips, got into bed with me, and cuddled till we fell asleep.