updates:

Not a chapter, just wanted to update you all on what has happened to me in my writing absence.

- I turned 17 😳 in January.
         I had a small birthday party with friends, in my friends basement. We got drunk. We played spin the bottle. I kissed a few guys. A couple girls. You know, the usual. Idk what else to say about that except I don't feel any different being 17.

- I lost my virginity. 😳😳😳😳
         I was always horny before I lost it, the guy I had sex with kind of sucked 😭 so after that I was not in the mood to be horny. This also happened in January. February I had sex with one of the guys in my grade. NOW HE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. HE. Was a spectacular fuck. Let me tell y'all. So good. I can't even fathom. I don't really feel any different. Both were respectful. Also girlies and guys don't feel pressured to have sex. Let it come naturally. Do your thang. Get that D. Period. Have a little fun. But if you don't want to, thats totally okay. If I ever get back to writing you can have some of my smuts to get off too. Your body your choice period.

- Corona virus.
           I live in NY, so there are a bunch of cases over here. We're in quarantine. Obvi. It's kind of boring, and I have nothing to do. Yes I can write but like, I just don't feel like it. Also guys. This is a very very serious matter. Don't go out. You aren't the exception. Just because you're healthy doesn't mean you should go out and hang out and have fun with friends. No. Thats not okay. Doctors and nurses are putting their lives at risk and it's not okay for us to possibly contaminate others or ourselves. Not good. Stay home. Learn something new, draw, paint, sing, maybe learn a new instrument. Do some baking or some cooking. Workout a little bit (Chloe ting is kicking my ass) work on yourself, but please :((( don't go out. People are dying. There is no cure. We all want to get out of this quarantine, so do what they're asking us to do. STAY HOME. It's not that hard. Maybe take a walk around your front lawn, tan, crack open a window and get you some fresh air. So many things to do. Only go out if you need to. Please. :( and then maybe I'll drop a smut.

ALSO. if you want more imagines, leave some suggestions In my private messages or in the comments. Whatever floats your boat. I can do smut 😌 whatever. Anything for you to stay home.

Also I don't mind telling you guys about my personal life because you don't know who I am !!! all you know is I'm Ang and I'm 17 and I live in NY. And there are three parts to NY so good luck trying to find me. Maybe soon I'll drop photos of my credit card and social security number. Idk maybe if I feel like it ❤️ just for you ❤️❤️❤️. Also someone tell me to finish writing this imagine in my drafts. Please.

Talk to y'all later.