𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚙𝚝. 1

*Smut in third chapter*

I met the cast of stranger things 2 years ago while filming season four. I played 12, 11's "sister". I was 15 when I got the role, and now I'm 17, turning 18 in two weeks. I rolled out of my bed, getting ready for breakfast plans I made with the cast. I went into the bathroom and I took a shower.

Whenever I'm in the shower, my mind goes somewhere else. I've like Finn for 2 years now. I'm miserable. In the two years we've known eachother, Finn never got a girlfriend, and he never showed interest in any girl, which sucked, because I would roll around in bed in the middle of the night trying to figure out who he likes. Sadie and Millie knew about my innocent crush, they thought I liked Noah at first, because he is the guy I had my first kiss with, for season 4. But in reality, I was head over heels for Finn. Millie and Sadie would try to convince me into thinking that he liked me, but Finn is a tough nut to crack.

I realized how long I had been in the shower and I quickly got out, wrapping a towel around my body, and scrunching my brown curly hair. I pulled out a cute and simple outfit, scrunching products in my hair and made my way out of my apartment. We all lived in Los Ángeles, by ourselves, our apartment building a few blocks away from each other's, it was nice, because I could literally walk to one of their apartments whenever. I walked to Millie's apartment, Sadie was already there. She would be driving us to the nearest Ihop, across town, because there were less chances of us being met with crazy fans and paparazzi. We got in her car and Millie started driving us.

"You look rather gorgeous today Y/N, who are you looking so cute for." Sadie blurted out, while giggling. I looked back at her and gave her a menacing stare, but I couldn't contain my giggles either.

"I don't know Sades, maybe it was for Finn!"

"No it definitely couldn't of been for Finn! It was obviously for us!!"

"You're right. In all seriousness Y/N you look great, if I were Finn I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of you." Millie said, flashing me a warming smile

We arrived at the IHOP,we entered and we were met with the boys sitting in a booth, in a secluded corner. We made our way over there and greeted them. Sadie giving Caleb a kiss on the lips. #cadie4ever. They were honestly the cutest couple ever, aside from Millie and Noah, and Gaten and Liz. And then there was Finn and I. single and awkward...

We sat down and ordered our drinks, each of us ordering orange juice except for Millie, being the coffee fanatic she was.

"What are your plans for later today?" Noah spoke up.

"I have an interview today with LHQ" Finn said, I swear I fell in love with him even more after every syllable he spoke.

"I'm probably staying at home for the rest of the day, I have some cleaning to do" I said, the rest of them agreeing with me.

We got our food and ate, discussing our schedules for the next week and arranging another breakfast outing. Millie dropped me off at home, and I watched Netflix and cleaned for the rest of the day.

Finn POV

Im in deep shit. I like Y/N. I like Y/N a lot. I've liked her for 2 years now. Something about her Is just so... incredible.

Y/N POV

*2 weeks later*

My birthday was 2 days ago, it was absolutely incredible, we had a party and we celebrated, Finn still hadn't made a move. It's okay. I woke up from my nap to an immense amount of texts.