𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

Today, I was taking Mary, Finns mom out to lunch. Things between Finn and I had gotten pretty serious, so serious that now these lunch dates between Mary and I had been regularly scheduled. I slipped on my shoes, as Finn day across from me.

"Please dont let her show you any baby pictures."

"Baby, that's why I go, and to spend time with your mom of course."

I grabbed my purse off the counter and walked towards the door.

"Bye my love, see you later."

I picked Mary up and we headed to one our favorite places to grab lunch. The weather was beautiful so we asked to be seated outside.

"So, hows it going between you and Finn?"

"I think it's going pretty good, I like him a lot."

"Have you said your 'I love you's'?"

"No. Not yet."

"I can tell he loves you Y/N. You're the only girl he's ever come to me for advice for."

I smiled and took a bite of my food. I did love Finn. I just haven't admitted verbally.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but... do you love finn?"

"Of course I do Mary, he's the only guy who's mom I've taken out to lunch."

We both laughed. After we finished our much I dropped her off at home and her question kept replaying in my mind. I do love him so much. But I don't know if it's too early to say anything. I went across town to pay a couple of bills and run some errands and I got home at around 5. I opened the door to see my sweet Finn chopping up vegetables.

"What are you doing ?"

"Cooking duh. I thought it would be nice to have a home cooked meal. Go relax while a finish."

"Okay"

The smell of tomato sauce filled the air as I walked over to our living room and plopped myself down on the couch. I must've fallen asleep because Finn was running his fingers through my hair, asking me to come eat. I got up and walked over to the dining table. There was a bottle of champagne, two bowls of spaghetti, and some bread.

"You did all this?"

"Yeah."

"It looks amazing baby, thank you."

I went over and gave him a small peck on the lips before sitting down and devouring the meal he prepared for the two of us.

"It was delicious, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, how bout we crack open this bottle of champagne?"

He poured the drink into two glasses handing one to me and clanking them together.

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

I swallowed the drink, putting the glass down and looking at Finn. I took another sip.

"Y/N i love you!"

I choked on my drink, some of it going up my nose. I wiped away the fizzy substance, and looked at Finns face. He looked sad, and and worried. The words started to replay in my head as a smile formed on my face. But nothing would come out. As much as I tried to push an 'I love you too' out, it just wouldn't. But I did love him. So much. So so so much. I stood from my seat, Finns worried eyes following my move. I leaned down and kissed him. All my emotions spilling out into that one kiss. My tongue started untying, and the courage to say the words finally appeared. I said them in between kisses.

"I... love.... you.... too..."

I pulled the collar of his shirt, bringing him up with me as we made out, our hands on each others cheeks, savoring each other. I was knocking into things left and right, constantly losing my balance, as we both giggled in between the make out session. I kicked the door to our bedroom open as I turned us around, and pushed him onto the bed. His chest rising and falling. I kissed his lips once more, kissing down his jawline, and his neck, as his breath hitched. I pulled on the buckle of his belt, throwing the belt to God knows where, and pulled his pants down, running my fingers along his clothed and hardened length. He had his lip sucked between his teeth.

I pulled down his pants and kissed from his belly button down to his boxers, placing small wet pecks along the seam of his boxers. I pulled his underwear down, discarding of them somewhere in the room, and kissed down to his length, just above it. I kissed the tip of it, moans exiting his mouth. I wrapped my mouth around the tip of his length slightly bobbing my head up and down. You went faster, wrapping your hand around what you couldn't fit in your mouth and pumped up and down. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I hollowed my cheeks and went even faster, but he placed both of his hands in either cheek and pulled me up so I was sitting on his length. The only thing separating us was the layers of fabric on me. He leaned up to kiss me, and gripped my cheek, pulling in my hair a little. His hands went to the rim of my shirt. Soon all my clothes were off, and my exposed core was on top of his exposed length. I leaned down to kiss him once more.

"I'm on the pill."

I took birth control because my gynecologist had prescribed it to me for my horrendous period cramps. It had multiple cons, but it's benefits were amazing. It was working in my favor today. Finn can fuck me, roughly and recklessly, I can feel all of him and he could feel all of me. Thanks birth control. I longed his length up with my wet dripping core, slowly sliding down. I felt all of him. His big length, stretching and filling me out. It grazed my spot, and I knew that within minutes my orgasm would hit me like a wrecking ball. I continued to move up and down, loud moans coming from my mouth. His length hitting my spot every couple of thrusts. He gripped my hips and slammed me down on his length. My knees instantly became weak, and my moans, were loud, pornagraphic like. He thrusted up into me, fast. Our skin slapping against eachother.

"Yes baby, fuck yes."

"You feel so good."

His moans were like music to my ears. They drove me insane, and pushed me a little closer to my breaking point. He continued thrusting into me.

"Fuck, fu— YES, THERE. THERE."

All of a sudden I was flipped over so finn was over me, and he slammed right back into me. Now I was moaning uncontrollably. He kissed my neck, sloppy kisses, yet they felt so divine. My hair was sticking to my neck, and to my forehead. My mouth in an 'O' shape as I felt my orgasm reaching. He moaned in my ear, and that's what sent me. My dignity, spilled. All over his length, as he kept thrusting, riding my high out, and reaching his own.

"Fuck Y/N. Oh god."

I felt him release his load into me, his thrusts were so slow now, but they still felt amazing. I was out of breath. He was out of breath. We were all over eachother, kissing each other, on the lips, the neck, my tits. He pulled out, reaching for a tissue, and wiping his spillage off of me, and off of himself. He leaned down to kiss me roughly again , and then pulled away to lay next to me.

"Wow."

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

"There's more where that came from Y/N."

Fuck yeah. Even more reason to love him.

Unedited
————————————————————————

3K reads guys, brb sobbing. Thank you so much, I don't know how many times I'ma say that, but I truly mean it. Thank you!!!

Contrary to the sinful chapters I write, I've never had sex. I wanna have it tho, but I'm scared. I'm 16, I feel like that's too young so ima wait it out. Also I have to find someone who's dtf me.