𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚝.3

Last week I got invited to some engagement party. Apparently Clarissa knows the couple, I don't know how, but at least I get to live the house. I might even be happy, not for myself, but for the couple. We were on our way right now, parking the car in the parking lot and making our way to the park where the party would take place.

"Y'know, everyone in the system who's old enough has been invited to this."

"Okay, and?"

"Everyone Finn."

"Okay?....."

"You're such an idiot! Everyone's been invited, that means Y/N might be there you dipshit!"

"oh! Oh my gosh! Roman might be there too!"

"I know, thats why it took me longer than usual to get ready! Do I look fine?"

"You look great. What about me? How do I look"

"Really nice, hurry up long legs, I didn't try this hard for nothing."

We walked even faster to the field. When we arrived there, there were a bunch of decorations. Ones that said "she said yes!" Or "I said yes" or "future Mr. and Mrs.". As soon as we got there, we looked for the people we were desperate to find.

"Oh look! It's roman!"

"He looks miserable."

"Yeah I know! Isn't that great?!"

"That he's miserable and upset?"

"No that he misses me jackass. Jesus Christ how many times were you dropped as a kid?"

"My fair amount. Now help me look for Y/N."

"Bingo! Right over, near the fountain."

I looked over to the fountain and as soon as I laid my eyes on her I swore I could faint! She looked so pretty. My eyes roamed to the person next to her. It was a man, his arm wrapped around her waist, she looked uncomfortable. Clarissa and I said goodbye for now, as we headed our separate ways. I made my way over to the table that held all the food and drinks. I grabbed a lemonade, walking a little out of my way to try and grab her attention.

"Would you excuse me Tom Im going to go get a drink."

He didn't even pay attention he was to busy talking to his friend about some shitty business they wanted to open. Anyways, I saw finn. He looked so handsome. He was walking over to the refreshment table, and so was I.

"Finn?"

He turned around. His chocolate brown eyes meeting mine, and a smile appearing on his face.

"Y/N! How are you?"

"I'm good what about you?"

"I'm doing pretty good too. I was kind of hoping I would see you again."

"Me too-"

We were all giggly but that was soon interrupted by Tom. He wrapped his arm around my waist, gripping it hard, to which I responded by moving his arm. It fell back next to him. I saw a slight smile appear on Finns face by my actions.

"Hi, I'm Tom. Y/N's partner. And you are?"

"Finn. Finn Wolfhard. A pleasure to meet you.

He extended his hand for Tom and shake, but instead Tom eyes it and completely ignored it. What a jerk. He put his hand back to his side.

"I'm sure you have a partner to get back too?"