𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ! 𝚙𝚝.1

Y'all let's pretend Finn has a sister

"I can't believe you found an apartment this nice Zoe."

"I know right?! It's has a great fucking view, a nice ass kitchen, and get this. The bathroom doesn't have any mold. This is so much better than my old one."

"It's amazing, and it's so cheap."

"I know, my roommate and I split are splitting the rent evenly until we can find two others."

"Do she care about gender?"

"Nah man, she's super chill, nicest girl ever. Oh! And she's hot, it's a shame she's straight."

"What's her name?"

"Y/N, shes just got off of work and is coming here, we're interviewing for one of the rooms. You should interview."

"I think I will. An apartment this nice in Seattle, a steal."

I continued to eat my breakfast with Zoe, when we heard keys rattling outside the apartment door.

"Hey Zoe—, and you might be ?"

"Y/N, this is my brother Finn. Finn meet Y/N."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, let me put my things down and I'll properly introduce myself."

I looked over to Zoe, who was raising her eyebrows at me. I mouthed a 'woah'. Not even gonna lie, when Zoe told me she was hot, I thought she was going to be 'okay' looking. Considering my sister and I have different types. But Y/N, was drop dead gorgeous. A sight for sore eyes. She surely had a boyfriend. 

"Alrighty, sorry about that I was bringing things over from James' house."

My heart dropped a little bit, although I wasn't surprised, a girl this pretty definitely had a guy. Apparently she was with some guy James. He sounds like a douche, but who am I to judge. She came over and shook my hand.

"What brings you to Seattle Finn?"

"Oh um, I was just checking out Zoe's apartment, also checking out some apartments to rent for myself."

"Zoe? Did you tell him we were looking for two other roommates?"

"Yeah, he said he was thinking about it."

"You should definitely consider this place, it's cheap, but it's absolutely amazing for the price, and the rooms are ace. Decently sized."

You know what else is decently sized ? My di— Just kidding. It's above average.

"Here I'll show you."

She walked to her room opening the door to her abode.

"This is my crib. I haven't finished decorating but, it's okay for now."

"It's really nice."

"Thank you."

It was a really simple room, I noticed records hanging on her walls, a guitar, an amp, a keyboard, and a drum pad on her desk.

"You like music?"

"Oh honey, I love music."

"Good to know."

She walked out of her room, and headed towards Zoe's.

"This is your sisters room, did she show you yet?"