Secret Reveled

This takes place in The Revenge of the Sith. All of the scenes are going to be replaced with Ahsoka instead of Padme. This entire story will be some movie stuff and some of my own. Enjoy!

Anakin's POV

We just landed the ship on Courasont. Crashed landed. Me, and my former master Obi-Wan, went to save the Chancellor from General Grevious. As I walk out of the ship behind the Chancellor, I noticed Obi-Wan not following me.

"Are you coming, Master?"

"Oh, no I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the Council. Besides, someone has to be the poster boy."

"Hold on. This whole operation was your idea."

"Let us not forget Anakin. You saved me from the buzz droids, and you killed Count Dooku, and you rescued the Chancellor carrying me unconscious on your back."

"All because of your training."

"Come now Anakin. Today you were the hero and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians."

"Alright, but you owe me one. And not for saving your skin for the tenth time."

"Ninth time. That business on Cato Nemodia doesn't, doesn't count. I'll see you at the briefing."

I couldn't help but laugh at my old Master. He can come up with the craziest excuses sometimes. I walked over behind the other politicians and started talking with Senator Bail Organa. Master Mace Windu was speaking with the Chancellor.

As we go inside the Senate Building, I sense someone around the corner. It was my wife, Ahsoka Tano.

"Excuse me." I said as I walked away.

"Certainly."

I run over behind the pillar to where my wife was standing, waiting for me. We hugged each other as our lives depended on it.

"Oh, Anakin."

"I've missed you, Ahsoka."

"There were whispers that you've been killed."

"I'm alright. It feels like we've been apart for a lifetime. It might have been if the Chancellor hadn't been kidnapped. I don't think it would have ever brought us back from the Outer Rim segies."

"Wait, not here."

"Yes here. I'm tired of all this deception, I don't care if they know we're married."

"Anakin don't say things like that."

I noticed she was starting to shake. I began to worry something was wrong with her.

"Are you alright? Your trembling. What's going on?"

"Something wonderful has happened. Ani, I'm pregnant."

Whoa, that hit like a ton of bricks. MY wife is pregnant?

"That's-that's wonderful."

"What are we gonna do?"

*Chuckles* "We're not going to worry about anything right now. This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life."