the one with the christmas party

-nineteen-

Kate

My release was obvious because my body started convulsing with pleasure. He smirks and keeps going. His release is obvious because his strokes become slower and his body is much more relaxed beneath me.

We quickly put our clothes back on and just lay in the seats, catching our breath. I look over to my left and I see him breathing quickly with a smile on his face. I let out a small laugh and he turns and looks at me. "What?" He asks with a hint of amusement. I shake my head. "I love you is all." He smiles. "Love you too baby girl." I smile wider and clean up the mess we'd made with some subway napkins I'd found in the glove department. He laughs at me the entire time and I just shake my head. Finally, we're on the road again, fixing our hair. He pulls into the all too familiar driveway of the last place I was able to hug my dad. Tears fill my eyes to the brim. I take a few deep breaths calming myself down. He parks and we get out, deciding to just get the baggage later. He takes his house key and unlocks the door.

"Knock knock, we're home." He shouts. They immediately come running out of the kitchen with smiles on their faces. "Oh, I can't believe how much I missed you guys!" Anna says running into Stryder's arms. He laughs as they collide. Lee comes over to me with a big smile on his face. I open my arms and we have a really big bear hug, my favorite. Then we swap parents, gosh I didn't know how strong Anna was. I laugh to myself as they pull us to the kitchen. "Even if it's not Christmas just yet, I wanted to make a big dinner for your guys return." We sit down at the table next to one another. "You didn't have too, but it'll be a nice change from the food I've been eating," Stryder says with a smile. I nod quickly in agreement.

"Strya," I hear come from a little girls mouth. We both quickly look to our left and see Delilah up and walking around. "Oh my god," I say breathlessly. Stryder's eyes widen and he smiles so wide. He quickly gets out of the chair and lifts her into his arms. They spin around in a circle and she giggles like crazy. "I can't believe how big you've gotten! You can walk and talk now!" He says excitedly. Anna has the world's biggest smile and Lee just chuckles. I get out of the chair and walk up to them both. "Hey Delilah, remember me?" She looks at me with big eyes. But nothing. Everyone laughs. Stryder hands her over to me and I sit down with her, tickling her little stomach. Loud giggles come from her and everyone can't help but smile.

I put her in her high chair and we all take a seat around the table. Anna had made a whole chicken, mashed potatoes topped with chives, broccoli that tasted better than I ever imagined, and a salad. My mouth watered at the smell. "Dig in!" She excitedly says. I quickly start putting a spoon full of broccoli and potatoes on my plate. I put some salad in the little bowl in front of me then looked up at Stryder with puppy dog eyes. He looks down at me and sighs. "You want me to cut you a piece of the chicken don't you?" I nod and then lean closer to his ear. "Remember about an hour earlier how you said you'd do-" He laughs and quickly starts getting me a slice of the chicken. I sit back in my seat with a smile.

"This enough?" I nod and he sets it on my plate. I give his arm a hug. "Thank you." He laughs. "Whatever." We both had started eating our food when I looked up and noticed his parents staring at us. I quickly chew and swallow my food then take a sip of water. "Everything okay guys?" At the sound of my voice, Stryder looks up from his food. He notices their stare as well and he quickly finishes off the chicken in his mouth. "Yeah, everything's good. I've just never seen either of you so happy. I've seen you separately and in a different relationship. I've never seen you so happy." Anna replies with a wide smile. My face burns as Stryder smirks and Lee laughs.

"Well thank you, we appreciate it," Stryder says. I nod and quickly fill my mouth with food. After we finish we quickly get our bags and bring them up to Stryder's room. Before we leave Lee stops us. "Uh-uh. I don't care what you do outside the house, but you need to sleep in separate rooms here." Inside I was dying. "Yes, sir," I say with a small smile. I get my bags and go across the hall, setting them on my bed.